Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 01-21-2008, 11:32 PM   #31
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: DamanCast: Lakers v.s Nuggets

D Fish is sick.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:33 PM   #32
BTrujillo
& got a triple-double

BTrujillo has decent reputationBTrujillo has decent reputation

Looks like Melo messed up his ankle...not good for Denver
BTrujillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:33 PM   #33
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Melo looks like he rolled his foot and sprained his ankle... he's off to the locker room. Lets hope he's ok.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:33 PM   #34
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

So far, Impressed! With Melo down, we just gotta kill them now.
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:34 PM   #35
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers13
So far, Impressed! With Melo down, we just gotta kill them now.

I hope you are right dude... lets hope the Lakers don't let down now.

Old 01-21-2008, 11:41 PM   #36
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lakers are shooting 60% and only up by 12
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:42 PM   #37
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

There's no excuse for everyone not to put Kobe as the number 1 MVP candidate this season.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:44 PM   #38
apeman222
i know the muffin man.

apeman222 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Melo looks like he rolled his foot and sprained his ankle... he's off to the locker room. Lets hope he's ok.

surprised it wasnt odom's fault...
apeman222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:45 PM   #39
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
There's no excuse for everyone not to put Kobe as the number 1 MVP candidate this season.

I think now more than ever... hes taking his team to another level by being the decoy and a splendid passer.

Even when Bynum was playing... he was getting a lot of help from KB for easy scores...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:46 PM   #40
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
WOW!

this truly is a different team from last year. This team really is forreal. We're executing!!!! we're doing everything right!!!!

We're making Carmelo eat his words!!!!!!

Im making a thread about this after the game. They proved me wrong....

(I still say damn odom so dont get too happy)

OH BABY!!
I am so excited, I got out of work early to watch the game. I came during the 10 minute mark of the 2nd. Man why donít you like Odom? C'mon man.

By the way I never doubted the Lakers.(I'm typing fast cuz I want to watch the game plus I'm hungry) I really have confidence in Lamar and Kwame. Only guy who I donít really have trust or have lost trust for is Luke. Man I'm happy to watch the game
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:46 PM   #41
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeman222
surprised it wasnt odom's fault...

Ok, you are in big trouble mister!!!

Old 01-21-2008, 11:53 PM   #42
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

10 point lead at half and YES, Kobe does deserve the MVP, especially if he keeps his team afloat as a Top 5 seed.
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:59 PM   #43
BTrujillo
& got a triple-double

BTrujillo has decent reputationBTrujillo has decent reputation

Melo has a sprained right ankle...x-ray is negative...but he will not be back tonight
BTrujillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:06 AM   #44
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTrujillo
Melo has a sprained right ankle...x-ray is negative...but he will not be back tonight

If it helps the Lakers win, I am all for it right now. The Lakers need all the W's they can get right now.

Lets hope they don't let off in the second half.

Old 01-22-2008, 12:07 AM   #45
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
If it helps the Lakers win, I am all for it right now. The Lakers need all the W's they can get right now.

Lets hope they don't let off in the second half.

I know, I think its time for the Answer
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: