Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 01-22-2008, 12:30 AM   #1
Bruinlove
Banned

Bruinlove has an OK reputation so far
Default Kwame is the People's Champion

I know it's hard to watch this guy these days, it seems everytime he touches the ball he looks dumb, even when he scores, but look at it like this, atleast it's what I do. For one, he tries really hard. He is the ultimate underdog, he has the pretty post moves but the roll usually doesn't go his way. Also he usually looks like he doesn't know what to do on the offensive end. But this is the truth, if you or I were 7 feet tall, we would look exactly like Kwame out there, probably even worse. Cheering for Kwame is like cheering for for the common man, the guy who gets kicked on spat on, beat and abused by the man, but he just keeps plugging away. Rooting for Kwame is like rooting for King Leonidas and the spartans, you know they're going to lose but goddamn you want them to do so well and every time you watch, either 300 or the lakers you think to yourself "this is the time, this time they will come through. This time Kwame will go off." Kwame Brown is the peoples champion
Bruinlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 01:00 PM   #2
Tainted Sword
World Champion WOOOO~!

Tainted Sword is considered somewhat coolTainted Sword is considered somewhat coolTainted Sword is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Kwame is the People's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruinlove
I know it's hard to watch this guy these days, it seems everytime he touches the ball he looks dumb, even when he scores, but look at it like this, atleast it's what I do. For one, he tries really hard. He is the ultimate underdog, he has the pretty post moves but the roll usually doesn't go his way. Also he usually looks like he doesn't know what to do on the offensive end. But this is the truth, if you or I were 7 feet tall, we would look exactly like Kwame out there, probably even worse. Cheering for Kwame is like cheering for for the common man, the guy who gets kicked on spat on, beat and abused by the man, but he just keeps plugging away. Rooting for Kwame is like rooting for King Leonidas and the spartans, you know they're going to lose but goddamn you want them to do so well and every time you watch, either 300 or the lakers you think to yourself "this is the time, this time they will come through. This time Kwame will go off." Kwame Brown is the peoples champion
First time I've ever seen a damn near 7 ft NBA player called an underdog.
Tainted Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 03:50 PM   #3
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Go to thread about Sh!ts and Giggles
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:23 AM   #4
SCV42
Buck Foston

SCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this board

Kwame frustrates me. However, I really do pull for him despite his hands. P.S.
Bruin, Props on "New-Weasel" and Norm Chow!
SCV42 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: