Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 01-22-2008, 05:45 PM   #1
Walton_04
Decent playground baller

Walton_04 has an OK reputation so far
Default How about Joakim Noah

Let's face it, these trade discussions are purely entertainment. The Laker office doesn't go to message boards to see which players the fans want on purple and gold.

But for discussion's sake, maybe the Lakers can get the bulls (or other teams) to part ways with a Joakim Noah, or other young big who is not expected to be an all-star, just a good role player.

Any other names you can think of?
I think the bulls would love to have Javaris and probably the first pick, because they're not very solid at the guard position.
Walton_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 05:56 PM   #2
DEEP-TRE
I brick open layups

DEEP-TRE has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: How about Joakim Noah

I would love to have Noah.... I liked him in a Gator uni.

He has had his troubles in Chicago, and hopefully he is over them. He could give us some quality min.

Maybe a deal of Critt, and a draft pick for Noah... possibly even throw in Mihm if they wld take him.
:)
DEEP-TRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 05:58 PM   #3
Ryansrams
I hit open 5-footers

Ryansrams has an OK reputation so far

Great minds think alike I posted this a while ago Crinnenton for Noah. People who replied didn't like the idea. I think Noah would help a lot, especially now ,he will be in this league a long time. I think he could easily have a career where he averages 14-15PG 9-11REB 3-4assists 2-3 BLK a game. JC might end up being a special player, but this year has been special som far ,we should position ourselves to keep a solid playoff spot so were in position to do damage come playoff time.

Last edited by Ryansrams : 01-22-2008 at 06:03 PM.
Ryansrams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 06:06 PM   #4
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryansrams
Great minds think alike I posted this a while ago Crinnenton for Noah. People who replied didn't like the idea. I think Noah would help a lot, especially now ,he will be in this league a long time. I think he could easily have a career where he averages 14-15PG 9-11REB 3-4assists 2-3 BLK a game. JC might end up being a special player, but this year has been special som far ,we should position ourselves to keep a solid playoff spot so were in position to do damage come playoff time.

Yes, I am one of them who does not like the deal. The post was only a few days or so ago. Anyway, I don't think Noah has the character necessary for the NBA... at least he has not shown it so far.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 06:10 PM   #5
Walton_04
Decent playground baller

Walton_04 has an OK reputation so far

It would be cool if we had a section where all trade ideas got posted and we could all find them easily and read them.
I don't get to post everyday, so I missed that Noah thread.

But seriously, a young big man without a huge contract is the best we can hope for. 2 more years and we can spend big money, depending on what's left after Bynum signs his monster deal.
Walton_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: