Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-25-2008, 03:27 PM   #61
dafunkphenom
Living Legend

dafunkphenom has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Based on recent criteria, Chris Paul is your new MVP

GM I see your point. But I'm a realist and looking at it from a league level he won't win it. You can put down all the facts you want but the NBA will not give the 2008 MVP to Chris Paul. When I look at my posts it sounds like I am a CP3 hater. I am not. This guy rules. The Hornets are playing awesome ball. I more less state that I am a David Stern/Stu Jackson conspiracy theorist. Especially since the ref scandal. And I don't care of this guy could carry the ball up the court walking on his hands and dribbling with his feet. No way the MVP will go to a 22 year old PG that hasn't even been in the playoffs yet.
dafunkphenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 03:36 PM   #62
The GM
#ballislife

The GM is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafunkphenom
GM I see your point. But I'm a realist and looking at it from a league level he won't win it. You can put down all the facts you want but the NBA will not give the 2008 MVP to Chris Paul. When I look at my posts it sounds like I am a CP3 hater. I am not. This guy rules. The Hornets are playing awesome ball. I more less state that I am a David Stern/Stu Jackson conspiracy theorist. Especially since the ref scandal. And I don't care of this guy could carry the ball up the court walking on his hands and dribbling with his feet. No way the MVP will go to a 22 year old PG that hasn't even been in the playoffs yet.

i totally understand that but RIGHT NOW that's where my ranking are for the MVP alot of things can and will change from now till the end of the season so i doubt it will end up like that but at this point in time those are my rankings..
The GM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 04:37 PM   #63
DOMINATOR
Decent playground baller

DOMINATOR has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafunkphenom
That wasn't my MVP list for the year moron. That is just my personal opinion on PG's. Go back and read the threads. I said the MVP would go to Lebron, Kobe or KG before Chris Paul. That is the way it is and people who don't believe that do not watch the NBA. When is the last time a 22 year old PG won MVP? The league will never justify giving MVP to a guy who has never been in the playoffs when there are guys like Lebron & Kobe who don't have the hardware or to Garnett who turned Boston from pretender to contender.
i know that...
DOMINATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: