Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-25-2008, 03:27 PM   #16
JPR
Banned

JPR has decent reputation
Default Re: After all this the Bulls are a half game out of the playoffs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poeticism707
Theoretically, Skiles could have kept his job since all the Bulls had to do was win 1/10 games practically to get back in the playoff race in the East.

i don't think you realize that skiles hindered the young players' progress. he wouldn't play noah or ty thomas. and he had thabo sefolosha in the doghouse for good. skiles played head games with fully grown men and is basically hitler reincarnated.
JPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 03:39 PM   #17
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
How many did the Knicks when as 8th seed a few years ago? About 37?

Strike?

Oh, '03 (39 wins).
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 03:54 PM   #18
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPR
i don't think you realize that skiles hindered the young players' progress. he wouldn't play noah or ty thomas. and he had thabo sefolosha in the doghouse for good. skiles played head games with fully grown men and is basically hitler reincarnated.

Does that make Boylan the new Mussolini? The young guys are still not getting enough minutes.

Seeing the Bulls make the playoffs with Wallace almost 'playing' more minutes a night than Thomas/Noah/Gray combined just doesn't entice me at all. This season sucks.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 03:55 PM   #19
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

It's kind of pathetic actually. I want this team to be way above .500 like they should be. I don't want them making the playoffs with a losing record... I want them playing to the best of their ability like last season and winning almost 50 games. But that's probably not going to happen.

And as far as Scott Skiles goes I think he was a great coach but the team really just gave up on him. That's their fault but Paxson wasn't going to get rid of a whole team. It was much easier to get rid of a coach. Paxson should have kept Skiles and got rid of Ben Wallace.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 04:00 PM   #21
JPR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak121
Does that make Boylan the new Mussolini? The young guys are still not getting enough minutes.

Seeing the Bulls make the playoffs with Wallace almost 'playing' more minutes a night than Thomas/Noah/Gray combined just doesn't entice me at all. This season sucks.

the last several games Noah has played the entire 4th quarter while logging more minutes than Ben Wallace. just wondering if you were thinking about games weeks ago or games this week.

Last edited by JPR : 01-25-2008 at 04:04 PM.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:02 PM   #22
JPR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
It's kind of pathetic actually. I want this team to be way above .500 like they should be. I don't want them making the playoffs with a losing record... I want them playing to the best of their ability like last season and winning almost 50 games. But that's probably not going to happen.

And as far as Scott Skiles goes I think he was a great coach but the team really just gave up on him. That's their fault but Paxson wasn't going to get rid of a whole team. It was much easier to get rid of a coach. Paxson should have kept Skiles and got rid of Ben Wallace.

that's a pipe dream because no way he can get rid of wallace. nobody will trade for him. if he cut ben wallace, big bum would probably re-sign with the Detroit Pistons for the league minimum.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: