Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-25-2008, 11:29 AM   #16
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Spurs-Heat game: Duncan tried to help up Whistle off the floor, he grumpily refused..

poeticism707 isn't a Dallas fan. But dude is very lame. Have no idea why he has this agenda.
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:32 AM   #17
poeticism707
Local High School Star

poeticism707 has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Spurs-Heat game: Duncan tried to help up Whistle off the floor, he grumpily refused..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFRESH44
poeticism707 isn't a Dallas fan. But dude is very lame. Have no idea why he has this agenda.

I hope you are able, with much diligence and research, to discover what my agenda is from ignore list.

Say hello to the other children there.
poeticism707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:38 AM   #18
2LeTTeRS KD
Both teams played hard

2LeTTeRS KD has decent reputation

This is from the other D Wade thread but since nobody's talking in there thought it would fit....

No matter how bad D Wade is looking now that championship ring and Finals MVP still speak for themselves as far as what he's accomplished in his short career. Yeah his team has underacheived (horribly) but he's still playing hard every game and at least not sulking or coasting through games like some superstars have been known to do. He'll rebound from this, get healty and have a little more talent next year so he should look a lot better, but he's definitely not comparable to Bron or Kobe this year, and I'm not even sure if he's been on Melo's or Bosh's level.
2LeTTeRS KD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:39 AM   #19
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by poeticism707
I hope you are able, with much diligence and research, to discover what my agenda is from ignore list.

lol.. dudes has 75% of ish on that list of his. dont know why they dont ban the clown altogether.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:41 AM   #20
kidachi

Default Re: Spurs-Heat game: Duncan tried to help up Whistle off the floor, he grumpily refus

Quote:
Wade simply rode Shaq and the refs to a title.

oops. wrong answer. even Shaq says that it's Wade's team..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
He has plenty of reasons as to why his team sucks. If you think the Heat suck simply because Shaq isn't there, and that Wade can't carry a team without Shaq, you're naive.

correct. he's naive. so naive.
Old 01-25-2008, 11:41 AM   #21
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
This is from the other D Wade thread but since nobody's talking in there thought it would fit....

No matter how bad D Wade is looking now that championship ring and Finals MVP still speak for themselves as far as what he's accomplished in his short career.

Yea, but unfortuantly this is a 'what have you done for me lately' world. If you haven't done anything recent, (recent as it the last month of so) you aren't sh*t.... And that is especially evident on this board.

Losing like this hurts though. Tarnishes your legacy a bit. A rebound season is in dire need.

Last edited by BFRESH44 : 01-25-2008 at 11:49 AM.
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:44 AM   #22
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Spurs-Heat game: Duncan tried to help up Whistle off the floor, he grumpily refus

Poeticism's really just in shock that anyone would ever turn down the chance to touch TD.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:46 AM   #23
kidachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Poeticism's really just in shock that anyone would ever turn down the chance to touch TD.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:52 AM   #24
poeticism707
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green

Old 01-25-2008, 12:07 PM   #25
Sharas
Great college starter

Sharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
lol.. dudes has 75% of ish on that list of his. dont know why they dont ban the clown altogether.

that's what he always says when he has no response.

he can't seem to understand that wade is still injured (he calls that an "excuse") and that there are plenty of reasons for heat sucking other than wade.
Sharas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 12:12 PM   #26
kidachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharas
that's what he always says when he has no response.

he can't seem to understand that wade is still injured (he calls that an "excuse") and that there are plenty of reasons for heat sucking other than wade.

yeah yeah. several posters have already shut him up about his hate for Wade.

but it's like a hard sh!t on the toilet.. it just keeps on coming back.

he doesn't know what he's talking about... "Shaq lead Miami to the title, not Wade"
Old 01-25-2008, 12:14 PM   #27
poeticism707
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidachi
yeah yeah. several posters have already shut him up about his hate for Wade.

but it's like a hard sh!t on the toilet.. it just keeps on coming back.

he doesn't know what he's talking about... "Shaq lead Miami to the title, not Wade"

I sincerely hope you and Sharas are able to continue your riveting discussion...

from my ignore list.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:17 PM   #28
kidachi

Quote:
I sincerely hope you and Sharas are able to continue your riveting discussion...

from my ignore list.

see., that's what I'm saying.

sure...put yourself on that ignore list too.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:32 PM   #29
Silverbullit
Good college starter

Silverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected poster

I would be pissed off after such a game too!
Silverbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 12:35 PM   #30
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

You put someone on your ignore list jut because he said you were lame once?

Your business I guess, but SMH
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: