Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-25-2008, 01:19 PM   #46
2LeTTeRS KD
Both teams played hard

2LeTTeRS KD has decent reputation
Default Re: Spurs-Heat game: Duncan tried to help up Whistle off the floor, he grumpily refused..

Quote:
Originally Posted by poeticism707
Please greet the other sheep in on my ignore list, if you please.

Damn man how many people are on your ignore list?
2LeTTeRS KD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 01:22 PM   #47
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Spurs-Heat game: Duncan tried to help up Whistle off the floor, he grumpily refused..

Son has the whole board on his ignore list...
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 03:08 PM   #48
InfiniteBaskets
Decent college freshman

InfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Spurs-Heat game: Duncan tried to help up Whistle off the floor, he grumpily refus

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
This deserved a thread. Really. It did. Maybe two.

Yeah. I was watching a Heat press conference one time and Wade actually left before he answered every single question by all the reporters. This guy really has no class, we should totally make a post about it.

And one time when Wade was walking out of the the Staples Center after losing to the Lakers a fan in a Kobe Jersey stuck his hand out for a high five but Wade ignored him and kept on walking to the locker room. I don't know why these inhuman acts are not being broadcast over the 6 o'clock news.
InfiniteBaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 03:17 PM   #49
luigi>mario
Now known as Luigi

luigi>mario has an OK reputation so far

I don't blame Wade. But the right thing to do was to get up and not pout. It has already been mentioned that Pat riley encourages his team to keep away from that, but I think it was just instinct and frustration that left him laying on the ground.

Tim should know that it would be better to congratsulate him a minute or two later, though. That's almost like Robert Horry always being the nice guy with intentions to get his opponent to wig out.

Contrast that with the following TNT game where Vince missed his last shot, and spent it talking with Baron Davis. It must be a verteran thing.
luigi>mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 04:11 PM   #50
e20dyl4n
Local High School Star

e20dyl4n has an OK reputation so far

its a competitive game. you dont want them hugging each other i mean come on. you cant hate on wade for doing this. ginobli and parker do it to other teams all the time when they try to help them up. last mavs game terry tried to help ginobli up and ginobli said and i quote "get the f off of me"
e20dyl4n is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: