Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-25-2008, 11:06 AM   #1
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default This is Why Sheed Makes Me Smile

Mods,

please delete if this has already been posted (got it from a Bill Simmons article so it is possible).

if not, enjoy, guaranteed smiles:

http://www.need4sheed.com/videos/sheed_breakin_2.html
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:15 AM   #2
kidachi

Default Re: This is Why Sheed Makes Me Smile

haha. i really want to be on that pistons team.
Old 01-25-2008, 11:16 AM   #3
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

^Not when Sheed is throwing basketballs at you on national TV.

But this is very cool.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:17 AM   #4
Phesto
Fire BC! Hire GG!

Phesto has an OK reputation so far

Haha, 'Sheed rules
Phesto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:18 AM   #5
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Man I love the team chemistry on the Pistons. Thats just one of many things I admire about them.

'Both teams played hard'.

Sheed is awesome.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:21 AM   #6
kidachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
^Not when Sheed is throwing basketballs at you on national TV.

But this is very cool.

i remember that one. i think there were 4 of them throwing basketballs on Maxiell.
Old 01-25-2008, 11:37 AM   #7
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidachi

I want to be on the Suns if I could play, but that Pistons team looks pretty damn fun too.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:42 AM   #8
FPower
Local High School Star

FPower has decent reputation

I hadn't seen that one. Pretty funny.
FPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:52 AM   #9
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation

Primoz Brezec looks like he's laughing his ass off at the end. Funny stuff, too bad Sheed is such a crazy ******* on the court.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 12:04 PM   #10
Unreal Skill
Love me or Hate me

Unreal Skill has an OK reputation so far

He is a very fun guy to be around with. Gonna miss him when he leave NBA along with Shaq.
Unreal Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 12:09 PM   #11
Wozza_wade
I hit open 5-footers

Wozza_wade has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidachi
so do i , looks like so much fun and there is no standing out superstar there all very good players and chemistry is excellent!
Wozza_wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 12:30 PM   #12
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

even my folks in their 70s love sheeds warmup routine for the team

didnt see the max ball throw, but ive seen it before
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 12:36 PM   #13
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

sheed is the man, true. i'm really not sure why he's not my favorite player. given my standards he should at least be in the top 10. maybe it's just because the Pistons bore me as a unit.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 01:22 PM   #14
Boogaloo
National High School Star

Boogaloo has decent reputationBoogaloo has decent reputation

There is also a vid were the mic got him sayin "Get ya'll b icth ass out there and play hard goddamnit" after he does the Carlton dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crcCW...eature=related

my favorite tho. Gets me hyped just watching this. Every time I see it it makes me hear MOP "ante UP"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX1cp...eature=related

another funny one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoI7s...eature=related

Last edited by Boogaloo : 01-25-2008 at 01:28 PM.
Boogaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 01:44 PM   #15
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

HAHA funny stuff.

I remember when Sheed got traded to the Hawks for 1 game, he played it and scored like 24 pts and ESPN flashed a history line saying he was like the 430th leading scorer in hawks history lol
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: