Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-25-2008, 11:58 PM   #1
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board
Default KG's Postgame Celebration was Classless

For those of you who saw it, it seemed excessive and unnecessary live, but now, as I think about it, I can't help but think of it as almost an affront to the Wolves, and somewhat out of character, even for somone as demonstrative as him.

We won by a point on a great defensive play by him and he then proceeded to walk around the court popping out his jersey to display the "Celtics" text on the front. If he wanted to indicate that he's a Celtic now, and no longer a Timberwolf... well, we've known that for a few months now, KG. It really came off as an insult to the Timberwolves, even though I doubt he meant it to be such. Guy needs to calm down.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:59 PM   #2
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: KG's Postgame Celebration was Classless

thats pretty much what i said in another thread, so i agree with you, it was excessive imo. celebrating is all good, but he took it to that other level where it was just a little ridiculous.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:00 AM   #3
Bruinlove
Banned

Bruinlove has an OK reputation so far

Benedict Arnold. His whole career he gives his heart to the wolves and his game against them he rubs the fact he's a celtic in their fans faces.

The more I hear this stuff about this guy the less I like him. I didn't like him much to begin with:P
Bruinlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:01 AM   #4
Gevz2kX
Logician

Gevz2kX has decent reputation

do we really need a new topic about KG every day? get over it.
Gevz2kX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:02 AM   #5
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected poster

He's hanging around Paul Pierce too much now.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:05 AM   #7
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

It may have been a little excessive, but I've seen at least 2 other times this year on highlights where he's popped the C's jersey in celebration. He probably got caught up in the moment a little where it was a tight, hard fought game against his former mates. Not really a big issue IMO.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:06 AM   #8
AI Nuggets3
Decent college freshman

AI Nuggets3 has an OK reputation so far

i always wanted KG to be in a winning situation but I never knew he'd start acting like he does now. He's kind of like the anti-KG now. Even his "intense" outbursts all seem fake now.

He's a legit MVP candidate but he's almost a little embarassing now.
AI Nuggets3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:08 AM   #9
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI Nuggets3
i always wanted KG to be in a winning situation but I never knew he'd start acting like he does now. He's kind of like the anti-KG now. Even his "intense" outbursts all seem fake now.

agreed.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:11 AM   #10
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dude this has nothing to do because we played the timber-wolves.He has pointed to the Celtics on his jersey like 4 games this season.Hes proud to be a Celtic and a winning team.The guy was pumped up he won the game.I cant believe Celtics fan complain about the intensity of K.G its a thing of beauty. He had crazy intensity with the Timberwolves and they sucked so now that his team is winning of course hes going to be even more pumped up.
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:14 AM   #11
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
Dude this has nothing to do because we played the timber-wolves.He has pointed to the Celtics on his jersey like 4 games this season.The guy was pumped up he won the game.I cant believe Celtics fan complain about the intensity of K.G its a thing of beauty.

tonight he did alot more than just tug on his jersey or point at the celtics logo. he practically tore his damn jersey he pulled on it so much.

he ran around the court screaming like i mad man while pulling on his jersey for like 30 seconds. that is a more accurate discription of what happened.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:15 AM   #12
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI Nuggets3

Fake? Your a moron,your talking about a future hall of famer not Brian Scalabrine.His intensity is making this team what they are on Defense.Every single Celtic loves it,it makes the team better and makes them compete at a higher level.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:15 AM   #13
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
tonight he did alot more than just tug on his jersey or point at the celtics logo. he practically tore his damn jersey he pulled on it so much.

he ran around the court screaming like i mad man while pulling on his jersey for like 30 seconds. that is a more accurate discription of what happened.

Who cares? Thats awesome.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:15 AM   #14
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I didn't have any problem with the celebration, but the jersey popped thing is overplay.

Is it that hard to shake your opponents hands afterwards?
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:15 AM   #15
twolvesfan
Banned

twolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruinlove
Benedict Arnold. His whole career he gives his heart to the wolves and his game against them he rubs the fact he's a celtic in their fans faces.

The more I hear this stuff about this guy the less I like him. I didn't like him much to begin with:P
i dont think he bashed the wolves at all. he just celebrated a tough win.
twolvesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: