Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-26-2008, 12:29 AM   #31
IBLEEDGREEN20
Local High School Star

IBLEEDGREEN20 is considered somewhat coolIBLEEDGREEN20 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: KG's Postgame Celebration was Classless

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
how can he take himself seriously doing that stuff? i just dont understand it. has he ever seen video of himself celebrating like that? i guess i just dont get it.

stro, its part of the way he plays the game.. he gets fouled, and screams and swears for like 10 seconds at a time.. dont worry about it, man.. hes been doing that for years.
IBLEEDGREEN20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:30 AM   #32
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN20
stro, its part of the way he plays the game.. he gets fouled, and screams and swears for like 10 seconds at a time.. dont worry about it, man.. hes been doing that for years.

i'm not worried about it. i just dont get it.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:30 AM   #33
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

i hope karma bites him in the ass in 2 weeks and we beat boston.

and to those say "kg has always acted like this"

not to this extent. He'd never call the opposing team "MFer's!" walking off the court. Everyone knows he drops the f bomb more then anyone in the game, but thats just flat out unsportsmanlike. And especially to a lot of players to that said it was an honor to be traded for KG.
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:31 AM   #34
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
He looks more constipated than anything.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:39 AM   #35
FOYE4MVP
minnesota timberwolves

FOYE4MVP has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gevz2kX
do we really need a new topic about KG every day? get over it.

+10000
FOYE4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:40 AM   #36
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like KG, but I think it was very immature of him to celebrate like that because he barely beat his former team. It wasn't a big game, they barely beat the worst team in the league. That is the type of game you should walk away saying, "I'm so disappointed that we almost let 'that' team beat us." Not celebrate like you pulled a major upset. I really do believe it was because it was the T-Wolves.
Myth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:41 AM   #37
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Forgive KG, he hasn't had much to celebrate in his career.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:42 AM   #38
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
Forgive KG, he hasn't had much to celebrate in his career.

Worst post in the thread by far.

Quote:
I like KG, but I think it was very immature of him to celebrate like that because he barely beat his former team. It wasn't a big game, they barely beat the worst team in the league. That is the type of game you should walk away saying, "I'm so disappointed that we almost let 'that' team beat us." Not celebrate like you pulled a major upset. I really do believe it was because it was the T-Wolves.

No it wasn't because of the T-Wolves watch more Celtics games.I guess people don't understand that K.G is the same for every team in the league. Watch that video i posted and learn something.The guy said he shows intensity in a domino's game.

Last edited by TruthKGRay3412 : 01-26-2008 at 12:44 AM.
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:42 AM   #39
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth

They played Miami?
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:45 AM   #40
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Worst post in the thread by far.

Can you dispute its accuracy? Besides, I was just telling people to give KG a break! Get your KG4MVP knickers out of a bunch! :)
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 01:03 AM   #41
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

That's the passion coming out of kg. I'm the same exact way when I play ball. In high school I was known for it. Extremely passionate, demonstrative, and I'll admit sometimes over the top and very flashy with my celebrations. Its the passion and personality shining through. ****, my last game in the playoffs senior year I fouled out and walked off the court bawling like a six year old girl cuz we were getting blown out. Some fans don't understand it, others love it. I don't see why U'd take offense from it though, nothing wrong with loving what U're doing.

What can I say? I love this game, lol
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 01:14 AM   #42
SHEED_ gangsta
I know everything

SHEED_ gangsta has decent reputationSHEED_ gangsta has decent reputation

Quote:
How about

Heart
Desire
Motivated
Passion

Anyways I cant imagine what hes going to do in the NBA Finals .I cant wait.

to bad he's gonna be whatching it on TV
SHEED_ gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 01:30 AM   #43
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hito da god
What can I say? I love this game, lol

alot of people do, and alot of those people dont act demonstrative and all that. i love basketball, and i play with lots of passion and intensity, but i hardly ever open my mouth. i let my effort on the court speak for itself, same goes for lots of players.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 01:36 AM   #44
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN20
he never played for detroit, so whats your point?..

are you seriously saying the pistons dont celebrate when they win sometimes?.

Are you a dipshit?

The point is he and the rest of the team did the exact same thing at the last pistons game and no one cared.

And no, when the Pistons beat anyone they don't celebrate like that unless it's the playoffs. Especially not against one of the worst 5 teams in basketball.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 01:47 AM   #45
Hopper15
Serious playground baller

Hopper15 has not been impressing people

KG's celebration was so corny considering they barely even beat the T Wolves.
Hopper15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: