Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-27-2008, 03:13 AM   #31
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Gerald Green Wants Out

Come home to Houston!
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 03:16 AM   #32
darabzarrabi
High School JV MVP

darabzarrabi has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimreaper1377
someone who won the dunk contest by luck. therefore, he is at superstar status and can ask for a trade

how do you win a dunk contest by luck...did he luckily put the ball in the basket? because there isnt much luck involved in dunks
darabzarrabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 03:19 AM   #33
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Gerald Green

The D-League says hi.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 03:21 AM   #34
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Future of the Cavaliers for the next 10 years.

Lebron James, Gerald Green, and Daniel Gibson ( BIG THREE)

I say Green would be a better player if his coaching staff would give him enough playing time, and being an athletic freak like Lebron i think he can learn playing along side the best player in the NBA right now.

Green was an amazing talent back in high school, and if he can live up to his hype i think this kid have the tools to become one of the premiere guards in the league in the near future.

I want to see Gerald Green become Lebron James sidekick, so do this trade Danny Ferry.

Trade Shannon Brown, plus some 2nd round pick to the Minnesota Timberwolves before the NBA ALL STAR GAME.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 03:22 AM   #35
Bruinlove
Banned

Bruinlove has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog13
Never never never would he thrive on the suns. He is not good enough or the suns and clearly not dicliplined.
I highly doubt that the Wolves are leaving him on the bench knowing he can break out and change a game. He is on the bench propbly becuase he is lazy, dumb when it comes to learning plays and is just full of himself.

I was bad mouthing GG a few weeks ago after a raptors game with my bud and this big black guy got so angry and defensive about how good GG was and I stated the same arguements. My buddy and I had to split in case this guy was going to shoot us for saying bad things about the most overrated player in the league.
All brothers got guns??

Congratulations! You're a racist
Bruinlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 03:23 AM   #36
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
The D-League says hi.

Gerald Green > Shannon Brown
Old 01-27-2008, 03:24 AM   #37
darabzarrabi
High School JV MVP

I think the cavs could be a solid destination...he makes scraps for a salary and they may be able to swing two second round picks and cash considerations or something for him...thatd be nice, he has all the tools, but hes been in pretty bad situations and Wittman and Rivers arent exactly Phil Jackson or Popovich either
Old 01-27-2008, 03:26 AM   #38
suns fan 4life
Can barely lace up my sneakers

suns fan 4life has an OK reputation so far

He does have some talent, i think he'd fit in with the nets is vince carter stays the way he is now (not counting the game against gs) he cud be a good backup not saying replace him and stuff but yeh could be what the nets need ,
suns fan 4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 03:29 AM   #39
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Quote:
Green is making $1.4 million this season and the Wolves have declined his option for next season, thus making him an unrestricted free agent this summer. The trading deadline is Feb. 21.

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketb...wants_a_trade/

I would like to see Lebron James throw some alley oop passes to Gerald Green. Green would be a popular player in Cleveland because he is a much better player than our Pavlovic, Ira Newble, and Donyell Marshall.

Remember he just turned 22 yrs.old today, and he have plenty of opportunities to showcase his talent in the NBA.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 01-27-2008 at 03:36 AM.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:38 AM   #40
LutherHeadJob
Local High School Star

LutherHeadJob has an OK reputation so far

wouldn't mind having green on the rockets
LutherHeadJob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 03:39 AM   #41
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
http://www.boston.com/sports/basketb...wants_a_trade/

I would like to see Lebron James throw some alley oop passes to Gerald Green. Green would be a popular player in Cleveland because he is a much better player than our Pavlovic, Ira Newble, and Donyell Marshall.

Remember he just turned 22 yrs.old today, and he have plenty of opportunities to showcase his talent in the NBA.
As much as I dislike the Cavs, the thought of Green and LeBron together kinda gets me excited.

He should go back to the Celtics.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 04:03 AM   #42
darabzarrabi
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
As much as I dislike the Cavs, the thought of Green and LeBron together kinda gets me excited.

He should go back to the Celtics.

He wouldnt play in Boston though...I think a team like the Cavs would be good because Mike Brown would help with his defense...otherwise a rebuilding team that wants a high potential young wingman is going to get one for cheap
Old 01-27-2008, 04:04 AM   #43
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

the wolves are idiots for not giving this guy a chance. He is young and has shown potential. They are rebuilding! Should have given him a little chance to see if he at least falls into their long term plan.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 04:09 AM   #44
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
Come home to Houston!

thats what i want. him and t-mac would be nice.

i would trade kirk snyder and someone else for him.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 04:13 AM   #45
darabzarrabi
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bada bing
the wolves are idiots for not giving this guy a chance. He is young and has shown potential. They are rebuilding! Should have given him a little chance to see if he at least falls into their long term plan.

WHAT?! and not play Greg Bucker or Antoine Walker...! Making a good decision would go against everything that Mchale believes in...PLUSSSS if he doesnt play Green his value hits rock bottom and he can sign with the celtics for league minimum thus helping his beloved celtics franchise even more
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: