Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 08-03-2006, 03:19 PM   #1
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation
Default Moderator

I have been hearing alot about moderators in alot of the forums, and I don't know if you already have one, but post here who you would like to see get the job if you guys have a moderators job open.

Old 08-03-2006, 03:29 PM   #2
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

I would love to do it, but any fan of the Cats would probably do a good job here if selected.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 12:37 AM   #3
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

I would do it but I might not be on ISH enough. IF not me then definetly Timmeh should do it.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 03:41 PM   #4
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

I think Timmeh, but Italian, you could be his junior assistant. I hear you're only thirteen, so am I, but you post way more often than alot of the older people here. I think you should be co-mods.

Old 08-05-2006, 04:40 PM   #5
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
I think Timmeh, but Italian, you could be his junior assistant. I hear you're only thirteen, so am I, but you post way more often than alot of the older people here. I think you should be co-mods.

I'm 14 by the way. I like your idea of being co-mods.
Old 08-07-2006, 09:30 AM   #6
2LeTTeRS KD
Both teams played hard

2LeTTeRS KD has decent reputation

Modding seems cool whoever does it doesn't seem like they'll have a hard time b/c there having been any dumbasses spamming our forum. I would do it but my activity here in the Cats forum in the off-season is kinda nonexistant and I work pretty much all day and will have even less free time during the schoolday. Either way I always wanted to be important......
2LeTTeRS KD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 11:26 PM   #7
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

true but either way I still want to become mod because I've got a few plans for this forum once the season begins. how many people sent Jeff an e-mail volunteering to mod this forum?
Old 08-08-2006, 02:55 AM   #8
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
true but either way I still want to become mod because I've got a few plans for this forum once the season begins. how many people sent Jeff an e-mail volunteering to mod this forum?

You should be the MOD. If you need any help though I will help you out If you want.
Old 08-08-2006, 12:10 PM   #9
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

yeah thanks. he said he was supposed to be selecting them this week and I'm going to florida the next week so if I am chosen you'll probably be in charge for that week.
Old 08-08-2006, 05:52 PM   #10
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
yeah thanks. he said he was supposed to be selecting them this week and I'm going to florida the next week so if I am chosen you'll probably be in charge for that week.

Ok. You will be a great mod Timmeh. You better get chosen. You are the biggest Cat fan on this board.
Old 08-08-2006, 05:54 PM   #11
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

thank you.
Old 08-10-2006, 02:03 AM   #12
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

Have you heard anything yet?
Old 08-10-2006, 11:11 AM   #13
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

not yet, i just got up and this is the first place I've checked.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: