Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-28-2008, 09:11 PM   #1
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Am I VC!?

I'll butt in occasionally.

Clearly, thiz has been a false accusation that'z been sticking with me since my first day of posting (last week lol).

Enemiez, and friendz; do me the honor of debating with each other whether or not I'm VCDrivesaPorschetoWork.

ISH Detectives meet Crime Scene ISHanese.

A clash between two groups of intelligent people deducing information from less than 200 posts of greatness!

Accusers: i seen hippos, starface, Bruinlove

Defendants: ? (myself)

Let'z play the Internet Trial Game!!!

I know the truth; and the truth shall rear it'z gorgeous head in timez of trouble.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:13 PM   #2
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Am I VC!?

I ain't no accuser. Accusing means you don't know.

My data board clearly shows that you are him. Game over.

But stay here cause when you post under JM, you're much more likeable than when you post under VC.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:15 PM   #3
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation

Aren't you BOSH MONEY or WADE MONEY?
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:16 PM   #4
Bruinlove
Banned

Bruinlove has an OK reputation so far

Are you a desperate attention seeker?
Bruinlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:25 PM   #5
C.L.W. "DatDude"
Banned

C.L.W. "DatDude" has an OK reputation so far

Who gives a ratz azz if you are VC??? You are annoying as hell. You have a new thread for every 5 posts. Its obvious you are an attention whore. You homo bastard. And btw VCDAPTW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jefferson Money
C.L.W. "DatDude" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:25 PM   #6
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No I'm not Wade Money (he'z another user on here. smart, but rarely posts) I've never heard of BOSH Money.

Bosh is hardly deserving of having money alongside hiz name; that soft, velociraptor-looking clown.

IP'z can not be detected hippos, but I'm digging the bluffz.

Weedz out the gullible envious idiots from the people who are willing to put up a fight against Jefferson.

Continue the debate.

Someone cover me!
Old 01-28-2008, 09:26 PM   #7
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
No I'm not Wade Money (he'z another user on here. smart, but rarely posts) I've never heard of BOSH Money.

Bosh is hardly deserving of having money alongside hiz name; that soft, velociraptor-looking clown.

IP'z can not be detected hippos, but I'm digging the bluffz.

Weedz out the gullible envious idiots from the people who are willing to put up a fight against Jefferson.

Continue the debate.

Someone cover me!

I actually stated who you actually are, but I won't repeat it. You can find where I said it yourself.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:28 PM   #8
Unreal Skill
Love me or Hate me

Unreal Skill has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.L.W. "DatDude"

Who gives a ratz azz if you are VC??? You are annoying as hell. You have a new thread for every 5 posts. Its obvious you are an attention whore. You homo bastard. And btw VCDAPTW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jefferson Money

and what you said is 100% true.
Unreal Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:28 PM   #9
pro5
Banned

pro5 has an OK reputation so far

does anyone care? no.
/end thread.
pro5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:29 PM   #10
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
And btw VCDAPTW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jefferson Money

VC was the dumbest poster in ISH history LONG BEFORE the handsome man incident.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:31 PM   #11
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro5
does anyone care? no.
/end thread.

X2
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:31 PM   #12
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreal Skill
and what you said is 100% true.

Envy breeds hatred.

That iz all that needs to be said.

In 150 posts, I've become a celebrity on ISH in addition to real life; something you won't be able to claim in your lifetime; even if you go off and do something ridiculous like publicly fellate an NBA player.

Instead of biitching and moaning, man up and battle me, or STFU.

I give you two alternatives... one more than your local source of food; The soup kitchen!

Good guess hippos.

It'z easy for me to spot those type of things, but nevertheless the answer is a NO.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:32 PM   #13
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Envy breeds hatred.

That iz all that needs to be said.

In 150 posts, I've become a celebrity on ISH in addition to real life; something you won't be able to claim in your lifetime; even if you go off and do something ridiculous like publicly fellate an NBA player.

Instead of biitching and moaning, man up and battle me, or STFU.

I give you two alternatives... one more than your local source of food; The soup kitchen!

Good guess hippos.

It'z easy for me to spot those type of things, but nevertheless the answer is a NO.

You read the wrong post (I know exactly what post you read. It was to throw you off).
Old 01-28-2008, 09:34 PM   #14
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
X2

Entering a thread and taking the effort to type letters = Care.

Lying ain't taking you anywhere; except being perceived as a Jew.

Kobe24, you better put some limits on the "falsettos" you're nose is already HUGE as it is. At the rate that you're going it'll be an ugly version of Pinnochio'z with four times the diameter!

Dismissed you dumb attention-seeking wannabes.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:35 PM   #15
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Entering a thread and taking the effort to type letters = Care.

Lying ain't taking you anywhere; except being perceived as a Jew.

Kobe24, you better put some limits on the "falsettos" you're nose is already HUGE as it is. At the rate that you're going it'll be an ugly version of Pinnochio'z with four times the diameter!

Dismissed you dumb attention-seeking wannabes.

Hi TMOGE. You used that joke on me before.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: