Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 08-03-2006, 05:44 PM   #1
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Who is your Franchise player?

Hey Suns fans I come in peace

But I was just wondering do you guys think Amare Stoudemire is your franchise guy because you drafted him--or Nash because hes made the biggest impact?
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 06:38 PM   #2
Walker
Cool Custom Title

Walker is considered somewhat coolWalker is considered somewhat coolWalker is considered somewhat cool

We have four "franchise guys", Amare, Nash, Matrix and Diaw.
Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 07:09 PM   #3
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker
We have four "franchise guys", Amare, Nash, Matrix and Diaw.

Yeah I was going to say it is hard to single one guy out. Nash, Amare, and Marion all contribute so much that it can be hard to pick. Diaw is the future of the Suns, along with Amare.

AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 07:17 PM   #4
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

i think the franchise player is nash, because he makes amare, matrix, and diaw better palyers. Amare, Diaw, and Marion don't have that superstar KG/Shaq/Super-Super Star charecteristic of making players around them better. The team would fall apart without Nash at PG...Billups couldn't run PG for the suns neither could kidd, paul, bibby, etc. However you could replace Matrix with KG or Amare with Brand or Diaw with someone and the team could still succeed.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 07:51 PM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

But who would u guys be willing to pay 15 million to stay?

Who do you all think is THE franchise guy. My only to people for this question would be Amare because hes starting to become the superstar player that u wanted and u guys drafted him.

And also Nash because as soon as u guys got him u guys are practically title contenders.

Here is my opinion:

Nash > Amare
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 08:08 PM   #6
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

At the moment I would say Steve Nash is our "Franchise Player" He is the major reason why the team turned it around and his two MVP trophies prove it. He is now 32-33 years old so I do not know how much longer he can put up his amazing numbers.

Last edited by AIR SETH : 08-04-2006 at 02:53 AM.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 02:43 AM   #7
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR SETH
At the moment I would say Steve Nash is our "Franchise Player" He is the major reason why the team turned it around and his two MVP trpohies prove it. He is now 32-33 years old so I do not know how much longer he can put up his amazing numbers.

I agree but also add that Diaw is going to be the next franchise player. Or maybe Amare. If Amare can come back 100% then I would say him but if not then I would go with Diaw.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 03:53 AM   #8
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool

everyone on the team are Franchise players... they come in one package!!!

but if you only want one... i'll say THE MATRIX!!!
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 05:35 AM   #9
sixty
Good High School Starter

sixty has an OK reputation so far

At this time who is the most valuable Sun IMO:

1) Nash (MVP, but getting old - still at least 3 solid season remaining IMO)

2) Diaw (young, learns quick, but the Suns will have to resign him one day :rollingeyes: - where's money there's trouble)

3) Marion (does everything, but he is injured and and has a large contract)

4) Studamire (franchise type of guy, but nobody knows if he will ever be the same)
sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: