Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 11-09-2008, 10:30 AM   #211
TarCat
I brick open layups

TarCat has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Bobcats Off Topic Discussion Thread

When are you leaving for TimeWarner Cable arena, OWL?
TarCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 07:43 PM   #212
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarCat
When are you leaving for TimeWarner Cable arena, OWL?

It was really nice to meet you. I apologize for not being too talkative but I'm still not used to the oxygen and I'm still not sleeping well. Another time we will meet for lunch or an early dinner before a game.

Might be fun if a group of us met sometime. Then when we get perturbed with one another we really know who we're fuming at!!!!!!!!!!

:
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:02 PM   #213
TarCat
I brick open layups

TarCat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
It was really nice to meet you. I apologize for not being too talkative but I'm still not used to the oxygen and I'm still not sleeping well. Another time we will meet for lunch or an early dinner before a game.

Might be fun if a group of us met sometime. Then when we get perturbed with one another we really know who we're fuming at!!!!!!!!!!

:

Likewise, it was nice to meet you. I like the idea of an early dinner before a game.

I wish that the Bobcats could have given you a better early birthday present.
TarCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:24 PM   #214
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarCat
I wish that the Bobcats could have given you a better early birthday present.

Me too. At least the Panthers won their home game on my birthday last year and I got to be at the arena to see the game. First home win in a year. Maybe next year I'll discover hockey. Or something else new to me.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:31 PM   #215
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Yes, hockey is really fun to watch live, you don't get the full effect on tv. Meeting up with you guys would be great. We might have to wait till next year for me to go to another game...4 hours...not easy.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:02 AM   #216
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Me too. At least the Panthers won their home game on my birthday last year and I got to be at the arena to see the game. First home win in a year. Maybe next year I'll discover hockey. Or something else new to me.

How good would a player like Chris Bosch make the cats?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 06:57 PM   #217
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

There seems to be nothing that Bosh can't do. I'd love to have him on our team.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:15 PM   #218
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Well I'm finally off for a week of vacation. I plan to stay completely away from any technology (computers, tv, etc). I don't even plan to read the paper. So, I hope to return refreshed and happy to find out:

gas has dropped to $2.00 a gallon
stock market has surged to 14,000
the Bobcats have traded for Carlos Boozer
I won the lottery

See ya in a week

One down, three to go.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:14 PM   #219
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

I will be out of town for the weekend so there is a possibility of no CatCast's for Friday or Sunday's games. Of course someone could create one of their own or just a regular gamethread. I know this probably ruins all of your weekends
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:40 PM   #220
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat4Ever
I will be out of town for the weekend so there is a possibility of no CatCast's for Friday or Sunday's games. Of course someone could create one of their own or just a regular gamethread. I know this probably ruins all of your weekends

So have Timmeh take care of the CatCasts.
And have a good weekend!
Old 11-13-2008, 04:44 PM   #221
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat4Ever

You mean I'm gonna have to actually get away from the computer this weekend?
Old 11-13-2008, 04:50 PM   #222
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
You mean I'm gonna have to actually get away from the computer this weekend?

I thought you were going to go away for a week with no computers, etc. So what are you doing here? Playing the sadist?
Old 11-13-2008, 05:02 PM   #223
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
I thought you were going to go away for a week with no computers, etc. So what are you doing here? Playing the sadist?

You know the way things have been going with the Bobcats, a week without any info might be good.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:34 PM   #224
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
So have Timmeh take care of the CatCasts.
And have a good weekend!

That, of course, is completely up to him.
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 04:09 PM   #225
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Happy Thanksgiving to all y'all!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: