Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 11-25-2008, 05:10 PM   #226
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bobcats Off Topic Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
Happy Thanksgiving to all y'all!

Yes indeed. May you all have a bountiful feast and safe travels.

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:23 PM   #227
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Thanksgiving for me this year isn't looking so bright. We aren't going to Cary for lunch like we normally do. We're just going to our country cookin grandparents for supper to feast on fried chicken, ham, bbq and chicken pastry.

And right now it's looking like I won't make that. I can't keep anything down. I've thrown up 2 glasses of ginger ale, and a plethora of other foods that I ate the past day.

Hey! Maybe this is God's funny way of cleaning out my system to eat half my body weight in food.

As a side note, my Pirates are going to the CUSA championship. Yeeaaahh.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:55 PM   #228
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
... We're just going to our country cookin grandparents for supper to feast on fried chicken, ham, bbq and chicken pastry...

What wonderful memories you must have of family get-togethers, memories that will last long after your grandparents are in heaven.
Hope you feel better and also hope that you will think about all that you have to be grateful for in life. Perspective helps.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 07:00 PM   #229
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Yep, as I was typing that post, I was thinking that it wouldn't be that bad.
Old 12-02-2008, 04:46 PM   #230
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

So who'all is going to join me for dinner tonight to celebrate another birthday?
Old 12-02-2008, 07:26 PM   #231
TarCat
I brick open layups

TarCat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
So who'all is going to join me for dinner tonight to celebrate another birthday?
Happy Birthday!
What are your plans for your special day?
TarCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:47 PM   #232
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarCat
Happy Birthday!
What are your plans for your special day?

Thanks TC! I had a doctor's appointment (routine) and then went out to dinner at a restaurant here called Cities. Don't know--maybe it's a chain throughout the state. Noisy atmosphere and great food.
Old 12-02-2008, 09:55 PM   #233
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Sounds like fun, with the exception of the doctor's appointment. Hope you had a good birthday.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:53 AM   #234
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Happy Birthday OWL.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:54 AM   #235
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Happy Be-lated Birthday OWL! What are you, like 26 now?
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:11 PM   #236
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Thank you all for your good wishes.
Old 12-11-2008, 06:31 PM   #237
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

I've surpassed 1650 posts. On my way to 2000! In a week or so.
Old 12-11-2008, 06:32 PM   #238
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat4Ever
Happy Be-lated Birthday OWL! What are you, like 26 now?

Smarty! :
Old 12-12-2008, 02:19 PM   #239
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Anyone besides me going to Charlotte tonight to see Neil Diamond?
Old 12-12-2008, 04:36 PM   #240
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Anyone besides me going to Charlotte tonight to see Neil Diamond?

It's funny, of all the music played at the Panthers gam Mon., the song that got the crowd most fired up was "Sweet Caroline." Have a great time.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: