Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 03-02-2009, 03:55 PM   #271
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Bobcats Off Topic Discussion Thread

Ehh...not a flake to be seen. Got up this morning to Dippin Dots and dandruff flakes falling from the sky.

2 classes did get canceled, but my 3 hour class that I'm in right now is killing me. I'm praying for early dismissal.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:53 PM   #272
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
Ehh...not a flake to be seen. Got up this morning to Dippin Dots and dandruff flakes falling from the sky.

2 classes did get canceled, but my 3 hour class that I'm in right now is killing me. I'm praying for early dismissal.

Did you get your snow yet? WXII12--our NBC station--showed snow banding diagonally across the eastern half of NC today.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:55 PM   #273
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Good Lord we got some, nothing at my house, but my God it snowed like crazy from the time I left Greenville and got back to Goldsboro. Just as I got into town, the roads were covered. DOT didn't decide to do anything about the roads till 10 when they were already iced over.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:58 PM   #274
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Good Lord we got some, nothing at my house, but my God it snowed like crazy from the time I left Greenville and got back to Goldsboro. Just as I got into town, the roads were covered. DOT didn't decide to do anything about the roads till 10 when they were already iced over.

How far between Greenville and Goldsboro?
Are you listening to the game????
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:49 PM   #275
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

It's about 50 miles or so, maybe 40. It's about an hours drive, not too bad.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:03 PM   #276
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Sooooo, it's been a while. How has everyone's summer been? I have been super busy working 50 hours a week with my dad's company and working out for college (The Citadel) next year. Not much time for here or anything else for that matter. Hope everyone's doing good!
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:58 PM   #277
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

What do you mean, "working out for the Citadel?"

My summer's been great, went through the NC mountains over Memorial Day and saw some beautiful waterfalls. Next week I'm heading to Florida.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:42 PM   #278
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

Notice how I created this thread
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:29 AM   #279
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballer
Notice how I created this thread

Impressive. What other things can you do?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:11 PM   #280
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

omg bballer you made a thread?!?!!?!!!!! you're so awesome i wish i was as cool as you!!!!!

really? who gives a **** who created the thread.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:44 PM   #281
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
What do you mean, "working out for the Citadel?"

My summer's been great, went through the NC mountains over Memorial Day and saw some beautiful waterfalls. Next week I'm heading to Florida.

Just getting in the top physical shape to get ready for the hell that goes down there.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:02 AM   #282
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

I still don't get it. I didn't think the Citadel was a big party school or anything. I thought it was like a small Duke or another private school like that.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:37 PM   #283
TarHeelBorn
Local High School Star

TarHeelBorn has an OK reputation so far

It's a military school.
TarHeelBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 02:40 PM   #284
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

No way really?? I did not know that.
Old 06-13-2009, 03:31 PM   #285
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Lol yeh
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: