Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 05-30-2010, 05:54 PM   #346
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Bobcats Off Topic Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarCat
Thanks for the update.
We have no special summer plans. We were supposed to go to Atlanta tomorrow for a couple of Braves games but the trip was canceled by the tour group in Winston-Salem...Boo. We will going to all of the Charlotte Knights baseball games and some of the Kannapolis Intimidators baseball games, just our usual. What are your plans other than taking care of your leg?

No specific plans. Would like to visit the coast and some of the more local waterfalls but we'll see what happens as far as my leg healing. My husband's niece and her husband will be relocating from southern CA to Florida at some point during the summer and if they're driving cross country then hopefully they'll stop here for a visit. Other than that things are open.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:51 PM   #347
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

OWL - I am sorry to hear about your ankle. Hope you have a quick recovery.

TarCat - The past 2 years I worked at the Charlotte Knights in parking. Ah those were some good times. Since you say you go to all of the games, are you a season ticket holder? I remember working VIP parking, it was the most boring position there.
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 01:48 PM   #348
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Happy and safe July 4th holiday to all.
Old 07-05-2010, 12:22 AM   #349
TarCat
I brick open layups

TarCat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat4Ever
OWL - I am sorry to hear about your ankle. Hope you have a quick recovery.

TarCat - The past 2 years I worked at the Charlotte Knights in parking. Ah those were some good times. Since you say you go to all of the games, are you a season ticket holder? I remember working VIP parking, it was the most boring position there.
Yes, we have season tickets. We probably waved to you as we entered VIP parking. We just returned from Sky Show 2010. It was awesome.
TarCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:42 PM   #350
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Laxlen--is your avatar a country's flag? If so, which country?
Old 07-13-2010, 04:38 PM   #351
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

I believe it's Portugal. But I could be wrong.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 05:11 PM   #352
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
I believe it's Portugal. But I could be wrong.

You are right, that is definitely the Portuguese flag.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 05:13 PM   #353
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
You are right, that is definitely the Portuguese flag.

Thanks, guys. BTW--if you ever have a chance to spend time in Portugal--DO IT. What an extraordinarily beautiful country.
Old 07-20-2010, 06:17 PM   #354
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Previous post #355 has been reported to Jeff.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:00 PM   #355
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

That's the 4th one I've had to delete off this thread. I've been trying to keep up with it. Sorry about that.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:05 PM   #356
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
That's the 4th one I've had to delete off this thread. I've been trying to keep up with it. Sorry about that.

You do the best that you can. Would you rather that the rest of us just leave it to you?
Old 07-20-2010, 07:50 PM   #357
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

No I enjoy the help. This is everyone's board.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:55 PM   #358
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Sorry I couldn't get the earlier ones, i've been busy all day. Got the latest one, though. Timmeh's the man, as usual :)
Old 07-21-2010, 06:53 AM   #359
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

I've deleted all the ones for now. Hopefully he will be banned sometime this morning. Sorry for the inconvenience, folks.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:24 PM   #360
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

OMG, someone got rid of the spam.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: