Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 10-22-2010, 09:26 AM   #391
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bobcats Off Topic Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat4Ever
Lol, so you are still mad....

Ask him about his roommate.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 07:29 PM   #392
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

We actually miss B4E.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 02:29 PM   #393
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

[quote=GymLeaderGreen[/QUOTE]

Get outta here.
Old 10-24-2010, 08:23 PM   #394
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Hey Mods--thanks for getting rid of the jerk.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:21 PM   #395
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
We actually miss B4E.

Hopefully I will be around more as the season starts. Hope you have been doing good, OWL.
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:37 PM   #396
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat4Ever
Hopefully I will be around more as the season starts. Hope you have been doing good, OWL.

Am doing better as time goes on. Still at least a couple of months before I'm walking more normally. Thanks for asking.

BTW--B4E or Timmeh--is someone going to post the season schedule for the Cats as usual as well as any other threads normally done at the beginning of a season?

Excited about the new season.
Old 10-25-2010, 08:47 PM   #397
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

totally forgot.

will do now
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 10:17 PM   #398
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Ask him about his roommate.

Haha I saw that
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 09:12 PM   #399
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday.
Old 12-07-2010, 12:58 PM   #400
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

so how's everyone's life been? things on the west coast have been pretty good, i'm about to finish up my first semester of college. i just finished moving my stuff into a different dorm room - i'm moving in with one of my best friends so we're pretty excited gonna be a lot more fun than living with a guy who i have nothing in common with, it kinda sucked when he would bring all of his friends over when i was trying to study. also, he was gay, which is fine, but he kept bringing guys over and it was really awkward walking in on them

also, one time he took one of his man friends (??) on a date to the beach, and i wasn't there that night, but when i got back to my room the next morning, there was sand on my bed. that's when i knew it was time to get out of there

classes have been going well. i think i have all A's for now and next semester i'll be starting my pre-optometry courses which should take about two and a half more semesters to complete before i transfer over to an optometry school. it should be pretty tough but i'm definitely excited.

what has my bobcats family been up to lately?

Last edited by Quizno : 12-07-2010 at 04:20 PM.
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:25 PM   #401
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Very nice.

I have a similar roommate situation Quizno, but he seems pretty cool about it. Still churning through classes here. Trying to find a job. I've applied to at least 20 places in town and I've got nothing yet. Kind of reluctant to go home once the semester ends because the parents are splitting up....awkward.

We actually had snow that actually accumulated last weekend which is crazy early for Eastern NC, and it's still really bitchin cold here...34 degrees right now...when it's normally 50s or 60s. Other than that, things are pretty much normal.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:13 PM   #402
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

@Quizno: Optometry? Cool. Had no idea you were inclined that way. So to speak. LOL. So you transfer from Long Beach State to where? I thought being an optometrist required a bachelor's degree and then four years of optometry school. So what's the real path, there? And BTW--your roomate was very rude--gay or straight, his behavior was awfully disrespectful. So now you'll be rooming with Artex? I bet you don't feel like the same man that you were just one year ago when you were still in high school.

@Timmeh: Oh no. So sorry about your folks breakup. I remember that my mom waited until I was in college--I think that I was 19--before leaving my dad. And I was still living at home at the time. And yes, it was real awkward. Do you still have the same girlfriend as in high school? Maybe her family or a friend's family could rent you a room? Either way, I can't imagine that you'd have difficulty finding work after 20 job apps.

Snow here too--2" or so--and it hasn't all melted yet because it's still so cold. Can't finish raking leaves because some of them still have snow on them. Oh poor me....Haha. My husband and I saw the Nutcracker Ballet as we do each December. Actually the same day that we had the snow. And a lovely birthday dinner last week.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:44 PM   #403
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Yeah I've still got the same girl. My parents are paying for the apartment right now, but I've still got about $300 a month worth of bills to deal with. All the money I saved up the past year and a half is just going down the toilet
Old 12-07-2010, 02:46 PM   #404
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quizno and Artex rooming together could be a recipe for disaster.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 04:58 PM   #405
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
Yeah I've still got the same girl. My parents are paying for the apartment right now, but I've still got about $300 a month worth of bills to deal with. All the money I saved up the past year and a half is just going down the toilet

Sincerely hope that things work out for you.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: