Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-03-2006, 11:57 PM   #16
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by willmaryjane
Wade and kobe, Man t-mac got all the talent in the worl, but he can't lead a team(remember the little three one meltdown he had a few years ago), and when you look at a good player, you look at not only skill, now dont get me wrong, kobe AinT a great leader but the lakers just get by, he just here cause of pure skill...

Well the question was, who has the most TALENT. I agree with you 100% for who is the best player, but I think you answered the right question in your statement. I think Wade is the better player, but as far as raw talant goes, I can't really seperate the top four, which are IMO, Kobe, TMac, KG, and Iverson.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 12:00 AM   #17
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
who cares man i hate noobs who come in and make threads that have been made a thousand freaking times. use some common sense dont u think that people have made threads like these before?

You're an idiot. Of course every thread that someone comes up with that doesn't involve one current team or trade ideas has been done a bunch of times before. It's the offseason man. People are responding, so it's not a bad thread. Lighten up.

Last edited by RidonKs : 08-04-2006 at 12:06 AM.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 12:05 AM   #18
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Well the question was, who has the most TALENT. I agree with you 100% for who is the best player, but I think you answered the right question in your statement. I think Wade is the better player, but as far as raw talant goes, I can't really seperate the top four, which are IMO, Kobe, TMac, KG, and Iverson.

Co-sign but I would also add LeBron in theat group too.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 12:11 AM   #19
allball
National High School Star

allball has decent reputationallball has decent reputation
Default ...

Lebron and Rudy Gay
allball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 01:08 AM   #20
cookiemonster
I hit open layups

cookiemonster has not been impressing people

lebron and elton brand
cookiemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 01:10 AM   #21
Shogon
High School Starter

Shogon has no real reputation yet.

I'd probably say 1-McGrady

2-one of the following... Shaq, LeBron or KG
Shogon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 01:11 AM   #22
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Lebron and Shaq.

Kobe's body control and ballhandling are out of this WORLD... but he's not the dominant combination of explosive and powerful that Lebron and Shaq are. I guess Kobe's third... although Tmac's natural sixth sense for the game and superior length might put him ahead of Kobe. Actually yeah, definitely Tmac is more talented, broken back not included. I see Kobe more as the product of tons of work and decent talent, whereas Tmac is out-of-this-world, most talented backcourt player ever type of stuff with not enough work and determination to get to Kobe's level.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 01:36 AM   #23
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

LBJ KB8

anything else is just misguided hate
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 01:37 AM   #24
Sneakerpro
I hit open 5-footers

Sneakerpro has an OK reputation so far

Lebron and TMAC
Sneakerpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 01:43 AM   #25
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

James and Garnett.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 02:42 AM   #26
Marky418
Decent playground baller

Marky418 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
Lebron and Shaq.

Kobe's body control and ballhandling are out of this WORLD... but he's not the dominant combination of explosive and powerful that Lebron and Shaq are. I guess Kobe's third... although Tmac's natural sixth sense for the game and superior length might put him ahead of Kobe. Actually yeah, definitely Tmac is more talented, broken back not included. I see Kobe more as the product of tons of work and decent talent, whereas Tmac is out-of-this-world, most talented backcourt player ever type of stuff with not enough work and determination to get to Kobe's level.
Well i think when ur talking about talent no one really thinks about Shaq i guess anyone who has the kind of body he has will be a great player and a dominant force the guy could barley hit a freethrow for goodness sake.
Dont get me wrong shaq is a great player but his body is the reason not really his talent

Last edited by Marky418 : 08-04-2006 at 02:44 AM.
Marky418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 02:46 AM   #27
Young HkM
Up in the Rafters

Young HkM is popular on this boardYoung HkM is popular on this boardYoung HkM is popular on this boardYoung HkM is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
LBJ KB8

anything else is just misguided hate

co-signed
Young HkM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 03:01 AM   #28
BlackMoses
High school junior varsity star

BlackMoses has an OK reputation so far

bad: Eddie Griffin and Skita.....
good: Lebron and Kobe
BlackMoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 03:03 AM   #29
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

Kobe / T-Mac / KG
The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 03:07 AM   #30
kp117
I brick open layups

kp117 has an OK reputation so far

How is lebron more talented than T-mac??????? , (More athletic, Yes)
some of you guys are just stupid
kp117 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: