Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 08-03-2006, 10:17 PM   #1
lawlerslaw100
Good High School Starter

lawlerslaw100 has decent reputationlawlerslaw100 has decent reputation
Thumbs down To All the Faker fans

Go to your own forum and stop posting garbage comparisons between the
Clips and Fakers. Chick Hearn would be rolling in his grave if he read your posts comparing how the Fakers and the mediocre supporting cast for Ms Bryant are better than a team lead by veteran winner like Sammy and a blue collar budding superstar in EB with a deep supporting cast both in the starting lineup and the bench.

Believe people the Clips are the class of LA as Colin Cowherd on ESPN radio has said for the rest of this decade. The Clips have the youth, the veterans, and the good salaries with the better GM in Dunleavy.

Its all about the NATION and to the future forum MOD, feel free to edit
out the FAKER fans so we can keep this Clipper talk only.
lawlerslaw100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 09:01 PM   #2
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

and lakers fans say we(kings fan) are pathetic
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 12:01 AM   #3
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Actually, this post is kind of funny.. nice.

I do agree that its not cool for people to come into each other's team forums and just talk crap. It really does ruin the integrity of the message board... lets face it, we should be here to talk about our favorite teams, have spirited dialog about it, and do our best not to insult everyone's teams. Let the teams compete on the court and make decisions on who's best through scoreboard.

So, good luck to the Clips... its gonna be a fun year!
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 12:03 AM   #4
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

chris kaman says
"grrrr laker fans me dont like. me like snoopy better."
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 12:07 AM   #5
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLAlegend32

chris kaman says
"grrrr laker fans me dont like. me like snoopy better."

lol make the whole clipps roster
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 02:05 AM   #6
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

I never came in here to post trash. I simply seen that the main topic was about the lakers, came in here, and argued my point in a thread. I respect every fan in here (even thought I may get carried away a little) and comin in here to argue is just all in the fun and it sweetens the rivalry. but if thats against your wishes, then you dont have to worry about me.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 02:59 AM   #7
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

Laker's fan only know how to Kobe...
Laker's fan only know how to Trash...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 03:00 AM   #8
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

anyone smart enough to understand???
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 05:12 AM   #9
sixty
Good High School Starter

sixty has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlerslaw100
...with the better GM in Dunleavy.

Dunleavy is GM of the Clippers??
sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 03:58 PM   #10
EB4life!!
Can barely lace up my sneakers

EB4life!! has an OK reputation so far
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
I never came in here to post trash. I simply seen that the main topic was about the lakers, came in here, and argued my point in a thread. I respect every fan in here (even thought I may get carried away a little) and comin in here to argue is just all in the fun and it sweetens the rivalry. but if thats against your wishes, then you dont have to worry about me.

i am a clipper fan and i agree with hotsizzile if a saw a clipper topic on lakers a would be interested too i dont think there is anything wrong with that.
EB4life!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 05:02 AM   #11
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlerslaw100
Go to your own forum and stop posting garbage comparisons between the
Clips and Fakers. Chick Hearn would be rolling in his grave if he read your posts comparing how the Fakers and the mediocre supporting cast for Ms Bryant are better than a team lead by veteran winner like Sammy and a blue collar budding superstar in EB with a deep supporting cast both in the starting lineup and the bench.

Believe people the Clips are the class of LA as Colin Cowherd on ESPN radio has said for the rest of this decade. The Clips have the youth, the veterans, and the good salaries with the better GM in Dunleavy.

Its all about the NATION and to the future forum MOD, feel free to edit
out the FAKER fans so we can keep this Clipper talk only.

Faker fans? What has our team faked? Winning ships? Like Lamar said "People don't really know you if you aren't a Laker" At the Clippers home games,50% are Laker fans. Lakers own LA.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:33 PM   #12
ClipperX
I airball my layups

ClipperX has an OK reputation so far

50% lakers fans at Clippers game? LOL... I've been to many clippers games and I have yet to see 50% of the fans there wearing purple and gold..
ClipperX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 02:09 PM   #13
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

mavsfan4zindagi has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClipperX
50% lakers fans at Clippers game? LOL... I've been to many clippers games and I have yet to see 50% of the fans there wearing purple and gold..

Don't put any stock into what he has to say. He's just another delusional Laker fan that thinks the world revloves around his team and that he gets championship rings when the Lakers win.
mavsfan4zindagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 05:05 PM   #14
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
Laker's fan only know how to Kobe...
Laker's fan only know how to Trash...
And what do Celtic fans or what ever team you like know how to do?
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 03:36 AM   #15
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClipperX

Idiot. I meant when the paperclipps and the Lakers play. Also,your fans consist of 50% bandwagonners. Don't argue that. You fans were afraid to show your face until they starteed winning.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: