Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 08-25-2006, 11:26 AM   #16
ClipperX
I airball my layups

ClipperX has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Idiot. I meant when the paperclipps and the Lakers play. Also,your fans consist of 50% bandwagonners. Don't argue that. You fans were afraid to show your face until they starteed winning.

Idiot?? Don't argue that?? LMAO. You sir are the idiot for not implying that in your post. Its freaking Staples Center IDIOT. they SHARE the freaking building, IDIOT, why the fukc won't there be a 50/50 split in fans, IDIOT?? you swear its a cross town rivalry, its freaking hallway to hallway IDIOT. You sure are a mathematician/statistical genius. 50% bandwagonners? Show me proof please??

Last edited by ClipperX : 08-25-2006 at 02:58 PM.
ClipperX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 08:29 PM   #17
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Why don't you guys leave the building IDIOT. The only real fan you guys have is that LOL Malcolm in the middle dude.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 05:13 AM   #18
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Idiot. I meant when the paperclipps and the Lakers play. Also,your fans consist of 50% bandwagonners. Don't argue that. You fans were afraid to show your face until they starteed winning.

Bandwagonners or bandwagoners? Before you go and call someone an idiot, please learn to spell words correctly, it might help for all you know . By the way, who are the paperclipps? Or did you mean paperclips, another spelling mistake, so my friend you are the idiot.

If you'd like to start talking about bandwagoners, why not speak about the huge drop off of Laker fans when Shaq left? Not counting the KLF's(Kobe Loving ******s) such as yourself? Accept the fact that as long as you depend on Andrew Bynum(a 18 year old out of NOWHERE) to be the next big thing, Mr. Inconsistency(Lamar Odom) as your second option, Mr. One Dimensional(Vlad Rad) as pretty much your only shooter and someone who should be a 10th man(Smush) as your starting PG, you will not do any damage, as opposed to my Los Angeles Clippers. Oops, I forgot Mr. Bust aka Kwame Brown as well. Clippers have one of the most consistent stars in the game(Elton Brand), a pure slasher who can get to the line 10+ times(Corey Maggette), a big body downlow, who is also inconsistent(Chris Kaman), a defensive stopper in Quinton Ross, Veteran Leadership in Sam Cassell and Cuttino Mobley, A young phenom in Shaun Livingston, a pure shooter and more in Tim Thomas and that's only going 8 deep on the bench. More vet leadership and consistency in Zeljko Rebraca in the 9 spot, then you have a freak athlete who can rebound, play D and shoot in James Singleton, and then add a nice young big rookie in Paul Davis, a hustler in Aaron Williams, a shooter and defender in Daniel Ewing(who is better then your starting PG btw), and that's 13 deep. Then we have Boniface N;Dong, Yaroslav Korolev on the end of the bench learning. Oh wait, that isn't all! Big Sofo and Guillermo Diaz being overseas.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 05:15 AM   #19
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oops, one thing I forgot about bandwagoners. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Lakers "biggest" fan show up at the Clipper|Phoenix games? Thanks
Old 08-26-2006, 06:24 AM   #20
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

it must be embarrasing to have supposedly improved your roster soo much and yet to only finish 2 games above the scrub plagued lakers.

You guys are better off in another city we won most of our championships here and thats taking up most of your room.

Im not saying this because i hate the clippers...i dont actually hate clippers but I think you guys would seriously become more motivated to win games if u were in vegas or something. there are other cities where yall would be wanted

Please tell me there is at least one clipper fan that agrees with this.

Last edited by lakerfreak : 08-26-2006 at 06:27 AM.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 02:18 PM   #21
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Lakers 14 rings.
Clips 0. Close the thread.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 02:30 PM   #22
ClipperX
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
it must be embarrasing to have supposedly improved your roster soo much and yet to only finish 2 games above the scrub plagued lakers.

Have you ever heard of Tanking? The clippers tanked so many games during the last few weeks of the season. Embarrassing if you didn't know what was going on.
Old 08-26-2006, 02:32 PM   #23
ClipperX
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Lakers 14 rings.

All you guys can do is live in the past, fine with me

BTW LakersDynasty, you should change your username. It's getting you nowhere

Last edited by ClipperX : 08-26-2006 at 02:38 PM.
Old 08-26-2006, 03:34 PM   #24
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Lakers 14 rings.

Lakers: 2 Rapists
Clippers: None

Call the police
Old 08-26-2006, 03:58 PM   #25
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Lakers: 2 Rapists
Clippers: None

Call the police
What an Idiot. The charges against Kwame Brown were immediately dropped and Kobe's case was all BS because she was just after the money as it turned out. Innocent until proven guilty. :stupid:
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 11:11 PM   #26
PhxFanAtBirth
High School JV MVP

PhxFanAtBirth has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobedaman24
And what do Celtic fans or what ever team you like know how to do?

We know how to beat the **** outta your team by taking a 3 to 1 lead from them boo hoo leave the clipps alone your just pissed cuz theyre one more team who has surpassed your team in talent
PhxFanAtBirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 12:16 AM   #27
hutcht02
Mr. Basketball

hutcht02 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxFanAtBirth
We know how to beat the **** outta your team by taking a 3 to 1 lead from them boo hoo leave the clipps alone your just pissed cuz theyre one more team who has surpassed your team in talent

thanks man. there will always be a place for you in the clippernation!!
hutcht02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 12:33 AM   #28
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Lakers 14 rings.

So by that logic, the Celtics are a better team than the Lakers. The Houstan Rockets are better than the Mavs... Wait, the Atlanta Hawks are better than the Mavs. The Hawks have atleast one championship ring. The Sixers are better than the Heat.

Why is your username "LakersDynasty". It would be like if a Celtic Fan named himself CelticsDynasty or a Bulls fan calling himself BullsDynasty. You're username is making you look like a retard.

Quick. Compare the Lakers and Clippers ever since Shaq got traded.

The Clippers and Lakers shouldn't even be compared anymore. The Clippers are the better team all-around.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 12:35 AM   #29
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Why don't you guys leave the building IDIOT. The only real fan you guys have is that LOL Malcolm in the middle dude.

Because we are true fans and we are there for our team though thick n'thin. A dumbass Laker fan like yourself is someone I expect leaving the building when things are low.

And you are saying there is only one dude at Clipper games. You're sounding like a retard. When did you become an NBA fan?
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:10 AM   #30
PhxFanAtBirth
High School JV MVP

PhxFanAtBirth has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by hutcht02
thanks man. there will always be a place for you in the clippernation!!

Yea man i got your back ahah
PhxFanAtBirth is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: