Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 08-06-2006, 09:37 PM   #16
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurple
you guys should thank me, a Laker fan, for posting this thread, proposing the trade (which everyone here seems to love)...all so we can get our respective squads back in the playoffs...and we can get back to being proper mortal enemies.
thankyou MR.LakerfanSir ....now if we could only fix your problems....where should we start?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 12:12 AM   #17
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Thumbs up Wake up...Rise up....Sing one last time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurple
you guys should thank me, a Laker fan, for posting this thread, proposing the trade (which everyone here seems to love)...all so we can get our respective squads back in the playoffs...and we can get back to being proper mortal enemies.

Hehe, I laughed at mortal enemies. As much as I hate the Lakers...well that's about it. I hate them.
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 08:08 AM   #18
Ryansrams
I hit open 5-footers

Ryansrams has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
thankyou MR.LakerfanSir ....now if we could only fix your problems....where should we start?
LETS START WITH ALL THE rINGS THE LAKERS HAVE AND THE KINGS DONT HAVE. OH WAIT THATS NOT A PROBLEM UNLESS YOUR A KINGS FAN.
Ryansrams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 03:29 PM   #19
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.
Thumbs down ahahaha brain cook????? smush parker?? u call that a champion ship team lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryansrams
LETS START WITH ALL THE rINGS THE LAKERS HAVE AND THE KINGS DONT HAVE. OH WAIT THATS NOT A PROBLEM UNLESS YOUR A KINGS FAN.

lmao azz hole yeah and it certainly wont be a problem either if u count the rings u guys are goin to get the era.........oh shyte lol u traded ur rings to miami ...lol struggle lakers struggle!!! lol....u guys would neva eva see another champion ship or even a second round lol i bet u the bobcats win a ring b4 kobe gets another one... unless he asks for a buy out and subject himself and his pride to miami for $100,000 lol i bet he'll do it ....he needs shaq wat a moron he is letting shaq leave ahahahaha suffer lakers suffer!!! dnt cry u laker fans thats spilled milk get over it shaq is gone now so stop dwelling on the past cuz if thats the case boston fans wouldnt be trina gather up a champion ship team.....idiot laker fans....they would be str8 if we go jus by the past its all about now lol :stupid: peace kings all the way biatches
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 04:56 PM   #20
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

it feels soo good to be arguing with lakers fans about championships and not arguing amongst ourselves about whether or not the kings make the playoffs
Old 08-07-2006, 06:48 PM   #21
Ryansrams
I hit open 5-footers

Ryansrams has an OK reputation so far
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
lmao azz hole yeah and it certainly wont be a problem either if u count the rings u guys are goin to get the era.........oh shyte lol u traded ur rings to miami ...lol struggle lakers struggle!!! lol....u guys would neva eva see another champion ship or even a second round lol i bet u the bobcats win a ring b4 kobe gets another one... unless he asks for a buy out and subject himself and his pride to miami for $100,000 lol i bet he'll do it ....he needs shaq wat a moron he is letting shaq leave ahahahaha suffer lakers suffer!!! dnt cry u laker fans thats spilled milk get over it shaq is gone now so stop dwelling on the past cuz if thats the case boston fans wouldnt be trina gather up a champion ship team.....idiot laker fans....they would be str8 if we go jus by the past its all about now lol :stupid: peace kings all the way biatches
you sure do lol alot does lol help you cope with the kings never winning a Championship. Last time I checked we have champ banners hanging and you have Pacific division champ Banners lol lol lol lol lol lo lo
Ryansrams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 09:40 PM   #22
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Real
i would love to see bonzi (s&t) + k.thomas for mr. camby

pg. bibby
sg. k-mart
sf. ron
pf. reef
c. camby

i guess including b. miller as sixth man would be a dangerous frontcourt-rotation
but would brad miller be cool with coming off the bench? his whole life he started...this would probably cause some drama
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 11:20 PM   #23
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

just doin what i can for the love of the game. now you could fix my beloved Lakers by sending us Bibby & Miller in exchange for Smush & Kwame. However, I would understand if that doesn't work for you.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 11:22 PM   #24
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident

kid, work on your writing.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 02:49 AM   #25
duncan4mvp
Can barely lace up my sneakers

duncan4mvp has an OK reputation so far

Bonzi Wells to Sacramento for Reuben Patterson
duncan4mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 01:06 PM   #26
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
but would brad miller be cool with coming off the bench? his whole life he started...this would probably cause some drama
no, i don't think brad would really care; he's not that type of player. Brad was fine with coming off the bench when we had divac and webber starting.

As for the bonzi for patterson deal: Patterson's contract is for 6.8 mill, im not sure if bonzi would settle for that little. But atleast its an expiring contract. Patterson doesn't really fill any of the Kings gaps (Shotblocker or scoring combo guard) but the kings should take this deal as a last resort type of move. Like, if they know they aren't going to get anything better.
Old 08-08-2006, 11:08 PM   #27
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Arrow It's soo far.. away...

Quote:
no, i don't think brad would really care; he's not that type of player. Brad was fine with coming off the bench when we had divac and webber starting.

As for the bonzi for patterson deal: Patterson's contract is for 6.8 mill, im not sure if bonzi would settle for that little. But atleast its an expiring contract. Patterson doesn't really fill any of the Kings gaps (Shotblocker or scoring combo guard) but the kings should take this deal as a last resort type of move. Like, if they know they aren't going to get anything better.

We probably won't get anything back for Bonzi..
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: