Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 02-03-2008, 12:09 PM   #1
PhxFanAtBirth
High School JV MVP

PhxFanAtBirth has an OK reputation so far
Default Dalembert Trade

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...21&te= &cash=

I know many of you may not feel to cool about this but it's evident that this fits both teams needs.

You pair a real all-star with Iggy and create an excellent core to rebuild on.

Phoenix finally gets the big man they need. Tell me what you all think.
PhxFanAtBirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:35 PM   #2
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Dalembert Trade

Only concern is that without Dalembert Sixers have literally no one at C (other than almighty Calvin Booth), and Marion would be the 219th forward in the roster.

Wasn't it for that, I'd probably pull the trigger for this trade. I like the idea of Miller - Iguodala - Marion, and Marion's contract is slightly shorter than braindead Dalembert's. Also Young could learn a lot from the Matrix.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:37 PM   #3
PhxFanAtBirth
High School JV MVP

PhxFanAtBirth has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by artificial
Only concern is that without Dalembert Sixers have literally no one at C (other than almighty Calvin Booth), and Marion would be the 219th forward in the roster.

Wasn't it for that, I'd probably pull the trigger for this trade. I like the idea of Miller - Iguodala - Marion, and Marion's contract is slightly shorter than braindead Dalembert's. Also Young could learn a lot from the Matrix.

What about a package of Boris Diaw, Alando Tucker and that Atlanta First Round pick this year?
PhxFanAtBirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 04:22 PM   #4
donsanchez306
High School Varsity 12th Man

donsanchez306 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxFanAtBirth
What about a package of Boris Diaw, Alando Tucker and that Atlanta First Round pick this year?
we'd take that marion one....first rounder enticing ...atlanta's playing .500 ball though. i'm glad that theres some movement in these sixer forum waters ty. as for the trade good proposition albeit flawed one due to the fact they brought on steve kerr to strip the suns cap not add another longer contract in the form of dalembert. take dalembert and that leaves booth/smith i don't care if it does and adds marion. but then we'd win alot more as well and start the run of the mill club we had not too long ago. what we need is a young core, blue chips, and cap space. in a few years we can hopefully net a lebron, melo , wade , or bosh. (a man can dream)
donsanchez306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 01:56 AM   #5
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxFanAtBirth
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...21&te= &cash=

I know many of you may not feel to cool about this but it's evident that this fits both teams needs.

You pair a real all-star with Iggy and create an excellent core to rebuild on.

Phoenix finally gets the big man they need. Tell me what you all think.

If Shawn Marion did not want head to the Celtics back when Paul Pierce was there....

Why would he want to go to Philly were its equally bleak
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: