Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 08-04-2006, 10:27 AM   #1
Lotsadimes
I airball my layups

Lotsadimes has an OK reputation so far
Default Bucks should sign Dejuan Wagner

He's a free agent as far as I know and finally healthy. He had his colon cut down last season and I believe Cleveland didn't pick up the option on his deal. This kid had unlimited potential when he came into the league and is still young. If Greer's worth a look Wagner is definately worth it. I can't see him costing that much cause you never hear nothing about him on the market. If your going to start Mo he'd still give you a nice scoring punch off the bench backing up either the 1 or the 2. I know we're starting to stack up at the one but maybe we could swing a deal for a three and include one of our points in order to give D Wag some pt.
Lotsadimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 12:43 PM   #2
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Good idea. Then our pg rotation can be Mo/Blake/Bell/Greer/Wagner. Every team could use a man with no butt as the 5th string pg.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 01:56 PM   #3
Lotsadimes
I airball my layups

Lotsadimes has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
Good idea. Then our pg rotation can be Mo/Blake/Bell/Greer/Wagner. Every team could use a man with no butt as the 5th string pg.

5th String? Are you a moron? He'd probably back up Mo if anything. He has more talent then Blake, Bell, or Greer who is like our 12th man. I'd obviously cut one of them. By the way he has a but I believe he got some of his colon removed.
Lotsadimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:57 AM   #4
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotsadimes
5th String? Are you a moron? He'd probably back up Mo if anything. He has more talent then Blake, Bell, or Greer who is like our 12th man. I'd obviously cut one of them. By the way he has a but I believe he got some of his colon removed.
Wagner is garbage. What are his career stats again (they're 9 and 2)? His best year was his rookie year, and he got worse since. If he's so good, why has no team offered him a deal? Because every single one of the 30 GM's is a retard?
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: