Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 02-02-2008, 06:06 PM   #1
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Blazer fans shouldn't have booed Z-Bo

I was pretty disgusted last night. The fans booed Zach hardcore every time he touched the ball. He has small off court problems and didn't fit our offense, but he played hard for us and was sad to have been traded. I was just as happy as anybody to get rid of him, but not because he wronged the Blazer fans in any way. I'm glad he had a good game against us, but Karma almost got the better of us and gave the win to the Knicks. It was one of my least proud moments as a Blazer fan.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 01:07 AM   #2
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blazer fans shouldn't have booed Z-Bo

yeah, i was watching a GS vs Bobcats game a couple days ago (the return of j-rich), and they gave him a great ovation.. i thought that was nice, he deserves it. anyways, zbo had offcourt problems, but he played well in a blazers uni, probably didn't deserve the boo's. as a fan who goes ot a couple NBA games a year, i would never even consider booing anybody. it's just dumb. there are players i don't like so much on the court, but hell i don't know these guys personally, no need to disrespect liek that i guess.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 08:09 PM   #3
Nygher
Banned

Nygher has an OK reputation so far

I think he didn't deserve it, but he got it because he is Zach Randolph

Do you not remember the fights he got into? The trash talk and the locker room seperations?

If I had to picke between booing A-Rod returning to Seattle or Z-Bo returning to Portland, I'd boo Z.
Nygher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 12:33 PM   #4
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The only kind of justification I can see for booing him is that to me, he really represented that horrible blazers team and their offcourt problems from 04-06, and he was also the last member of the old blazers to leave Portland.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 02:21 PM   #5
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
The only kind of justification I can see for booing him is that to me, he really represented that horrible blazers team and their offcourt problems from 04-06, and he was also the last member of the old blazers to leave Portland.

Yeah, though his problems weren't nearly as bad as the rest of those former Blazers. Miles is still on the team as well, he's no angel.
Old 02-25-2008, 06:46 PM   #6
Nygher
Banned

Miles really isn't ON the team. He's contracted to us but he isn't on the team. He hasn't played a game in almost two years.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:38 PM   #7
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygher
Miles really isn't ON the team. He's contracted to us but he isn't on the team. He hasn't played a game in almost two years.

That certainly does make me feel better.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:45 PM   #8
Nygher
Banned

Nate McMillian said that Darius Miles has to work his way back onto the team. Keyword here is team. Not the rotation but the team. So yeah. I think Portland will wait the two or three more years and keep trying to trade him instead of buying him out because then you would have bought out Shawn Kemp, Nick Van Exel and Steve Francis in like a seven year period...all had HUGE contracts.
Old 02-26-2008, 10:26 PM   #9
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygher
So yeah. I think Portland will wait the two or three more years

I believe it is summer of 2009 when his contract runs out.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:25 AM   #10
Nygher
Banned

I always get his and LaFrentz contract mixed up because I'm going to celebrate when they come off the cap!!
Old 02-27-2008, 10:25 AM   #11
Nygher
Banned

I always get his and LaFrentz contract mixed up because I'm going to celebrate when they come off the cap!!
Old 03-16-2008, 02:19 AM   #12
lbkingjames_fan
Can barely lace up my sneakers

lbkingjames_fan has an OK reputation so far

Haha I Was At Dat Game Lol
lbkingjames_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 02:10 AM   #13
shaoyut
National High School Star

shaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected poster

they shouldnt of booed tim duncan
shaoyut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 09:42 AM   #14
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaoyut
they shouldnt of booed tim duncan

Duncan was never a Blazer. He's fair game. I personally wouldn't boo Duncan because I like the guy, but I understand if others want to boo him.
Old 05-07-2008, 03:20 PM   #15
bruinsbaseball0
Can barely lace up my sneakers

bruinsbaseball0 has an OK reputation so far

Zbo sucks.
bruinsbaseball0 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: