Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 02-02-2008, 09:20 PM   #16
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: SUPERBOWL XLII Game Thread: New York Giants vs. New England Patriots

shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 09:38 PM   #17
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: SUPERBOWL XLII Game Thread: New York Giants vs. New England Patriots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
report all suspecious behavior.

I was half joking. He gets crack heads calling all the time. They sounded like white guys too.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 09:40 PM   #18
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32

I was half joking. He gets crack heads calling all the time. They sounded like white guys too.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...516850,00.html

Just because they're white doesn't mean they're not brown

shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:01 AM   #19
Aldridge Fan
Go Blazers!

Aldridge Fan has decent reputationAldridge Fan has decent reputation

When my Packers don't make it, I always go for the underdog. So I would like to see the Giants take it. If they don't win, I at least hope it's a close game for entertainment.
Aldridge Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:15 AM   #20
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Patriots are the best team ever.There going to go 19-0 ARE YOU KIDDING ME?In this day and age with free agency and cap space thats incredible.When the Dolphins did it there team stayed together for 8 years i heard.This team practically got set-up this year.19-0 HISTORY IS BEING MADE TOMORROW NIGHT.

BTW *** the jealous haters around the world involving spy-gate.Its a disgrace to bring that up during Super Bowl Sunday week.They got caught in Week 1 and they didn't lose 1 friggin game since.Face it media this team is THAT good.Belicheck is the best coach ever.
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 05:09 AM   #21
Boogaloo
National High School Star

Boogaloo has decent reputationBoogaloo has decent reputation

I want to change my final score prediction after this "spy gate part deux" came out. Patiots 100-3.

I call bull on this latest accusation. I mean if this happened during the superbowl, how come it wasn't brought up the first time NE got caught? All of a sudden on the eve of the superbowl its breaking news?? Nice timing.

Now you even have a senator calling for an investigation. Must have taken the Rams in a moneyline and now wants to get even
Boogaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 05:17 AM   #22
Boogaloo
National High School Star

Boogaloo has decent reputationBoogaloo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
The Patriots are the best team ever.There going to go 19-0 ARE YOU KIDDING ME?In this day and age with free agency and cap space thats incredible.When the Dolphins did it there team stayed together for 8 years i heard.This team practically got set-up this year.19-0 HISTORY IS BEING MADE TOMORROW NIGHT.

BTW *** the jealous haters around the world involving spy-gate.Its a disgrace to bring that up during Super Bowl Sunday week.They got caught in Week 1 and they didn't lose 1 friggin game since.Face it media this team is THAT good.Belicheck is the best coach ever.

I concur. But you still going to get people in here saying they are not. All I got to say is the '85 Bears did not go perfect.
Boogaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:07 AM   #23
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm just ready for the damn thing to start. I like it better when they only take one week off. Two weeks of constant chatter and over analyzation (ex. Tom Brady and the boot on his foot) are just a bit too much to take. At this point, every possible angle has been discussed and no one has an original thought.................
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:19 AM   #24
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

I'm pulling for my team.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 04:15 PM   #25
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

2 more hours until game time
Old 02-03-2008, 04:18 PM   #26
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Patz by 25.

End of story.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 04:29 PM   #27
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

I'm excited. I think right now Pats are favoured to win by 12 I don't think that's going to happen. They will win but probably by less.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 04:46 PM   #28
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Quote:
They will win but probably by less.

your mouths writing checks that ya ass cant cash
Old 02-03-2008, 04:49 PM   #29
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

I would love for the NY Giants to beat them Pats. The Pats remind me of the Lakers of 2000-04 or the Spurs when they won their championships, I usually hate teams that keep winning championships (exception was the 90's Bulls). Anyway, since there's a very slim chance that the Giants will win and since I don't really follow football, I wouldn't be upset if the Giants lose. I would just be ecstatic if the Giants won.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 05:04 PM   #30
IBLEEDGREEN20
Local High School Star

IBLEEDGREEN20 is considered somewhat coolIBLEEDGREEN20 is considered somewhat cool

my town right now is crazy with fans, all over the place.. were going to go watch the game at my old high school on a big screen..

i dont know where everybody lives on here.. but you got to come to new england during the superbowl/ red sox/celtics playoff matchups.. the atmosphere in new hampshire, rhode island, mass, vermont, connecticuit, its always crazy!

i got the pats by 14 or more..

if eli manning doesnt score on his FIRST drive, and the pats do.. hes going to play catchup all game, and one mess up by the giants and its over.
IBLEEDGREEN20 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: