Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 02-03-2008, 01:25 AM   #1
Geandily
Local High School Star

Geandily has an OK reputation so far
Default Nuggets Fans Too Quiet

I just now got back from from the Bobcats game, this was the first Nuggets game I've been to this year and the Pepsi center has gotten VERY quiet.

I was the loudest person in my section, when the Bobcats came in and I started booing people all around me seemed shocked and a few of them were glaring at me, then during the game I was pretty much the only one screaming or yelling at bad calls. The only other people that were being loud other than me were these two kids sitting infront of me. We highfived on all the good plays and some of the other fans seemed offended... I was never swearing or anything but a few people actually seemed afraid, and it's not like I was in the VIP section or something, I mean, I was like 20 rows back from the court!

Pepsi Center seemed a LOT louder last season, I mean, I'm a pretty quiet fan and being the rowdiest person was something very strange to me.

Seriously though I'm surprised the Nuggets win so many games at home with such tame fans. People, WAKE UP! The biggest cheer came during the second quarter when Rocky came out onto the court with a motorcycle, yikes.
Geandily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 12:47 AM   #2
Geandily
Local High School Star

Default Re: Nuggets Fans Too Quiet

Wow, after watching that Portland game I have to say: the crowd at the pepsi center is pathetic.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:59 PM   #3
Geandily
Local High School Star

Once again, Pepsi Center quiet as the grave, 30 seconds left, Nuggets up by 3, crowd is silent. What's wrong with Nuggets fans?
Old 02-07-2008, 07:36 AM   #4
paguy1955
High School Starter

paguy1955 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geandily
Once again, Pepsi Center quiet as the grave, 30 seconds left, Nuggets up by 3, crowd is silent. What's wrong with Nuggets fans?

Were you there? I beg to differ! The crowd was rockin !
paguy1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 05:44 PM   #5
eltonrosas
Kids at the park dunk on me

eltonrosas has an OK reputation so far

You are 100% right, the fans at pepsi center are not loud at all, unless the game is going down to the wire.

I'm a Jazz fan that lives in Denver and it's okay sometimes, but most of the time it's really quiet, unless the end it's intersting.

In fact every time I go to a Nuggs game, I hear how the announcer needs to get the crowd going by him yelling first De-fense and then they start. It's the only arena I've ever seen or heard the announcer do that so the fans would start doing it, and I've been to over 12 NBA arenas. Most other NBA arenas are loud from the beginning specially Sac town and Utah.

C'mon people you have a winning franchise, start acting like it. No more comments of "at least the tickets where free" I hear that all the time at the pepsi center.
eltonrosas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: