Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 08-04-2006, 12:30 PM   #1
MistaCanadian
Can barely lace up my sneakers

MistaCanadian has an OK reputation so far
Default Starbury Shoes

www.starbury.com Its in the third video, looks alright.

Last edited by MistaCanadian : 08-04-2006 at 12:33 PM.
MistaCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 04:11 PM   #2
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah they wernt bad at all i might cop like 2 pair cause its only like $15 for a pair i liked the black/blue/orange
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 02:12 PM   #3
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

http://starbury3.com/

Plenty of pictures there.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 11:56 PM   #4
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

im gunna cop me about 3
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 11:27 AM   #5
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

If they have a knicks color, I'll cop one for outdoor play.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 01:00 PM   #6
SikWitIt

SikWitIt has an OK reputation so far

I think they look pretty good. For that price I definately would try them, but I don't think they will release them outside the US.
SikWitIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:49 PM   #7
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation
Default Starbury Shoes

Check out these shoes that Stephon Marbury is wearing. They have straps on them. They look kind of nice.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/...tics_bulls%3A1

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/...ls_celtics%3A1
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:20 AM   #8
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Starbury Shoes

starbury > protege IMO.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:48 PM   #9
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1kk12
His logo looks kinda lame.. bit childish even, but the shoes doo look good. Anyone ever worn a pair.. know how gd they are?

http://thisismycourt.blogspot.com

I've tried on a pair of the Starbury 1's awhile ago at Steve and Barrys, they felt cheap, and a little stiff on the toes. The cushioning in them felt so thin to me but I guess they are better than Shaq shoes or anything at Payless. I have never tried on Proteges so I cant compare them but for 15 bucks you are paying for what you get.

I did find a review here that compares the Starbury 1's and 2's
http://court-critic.blogspot.com/200...bury-1-vs.html

Last edited by dab0yech0 : 05-07-2009 at 08:54 PM.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:48 AM   #10
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

had these for a while
Pros: lasted a good while, breathed good good support good grip for 15 buck.

Cons:everyone knows your either a cheapass or broke
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 03:11 PM   #11
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I use Starburys as outdoor shoes. The traction tends to wear out after a couple of months in my case. I could not get through the summer with one pair of Starburys last year. With that said, $15 for a new pair was not too shabby. Are Starburys still being produced and sold?
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 01:34 PM   #12
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation

Check out the new Starbury shoe thats coming out for next season. Its a the very top of the stsrbury site.

http://starbury.com/
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:38 PM   #13
One Love
Gunsmoke

One Love has a terrific reputationOne Love has a terrific reputationOne Love has a terrific reputationOne Love has a terrific reputationOne Love has a terrific reputationOne Love has a terrific reputation

I have a pair of Starbury's and they are pretty comfortable, I just replaced them with the Zoom Lebron V's.
One Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 04:24 PM   #14
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have a pair of the starbury 2, and I put some of the old gel pads I had for some shoes that had lost the padding, and they were actually pretty nice. I mostly just used them for everyday stuff, but I used them for BBall a couple times.
magnax1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:54 PM   #15
lucky2723

lucky2723 has an OK reputation so far

I had 2 pairs of Starbury shoes and even though they are insanely cheap, I would not buy them again. They hurt my feet for hoops and could only wear them a few times, and the cross trainers have lasted fairly well but I wouldn't do any serious training in them.
lucky2723 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: