Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 08-06-2006, 03:25 PM   #16
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
Here's the one I'm currently using:

Here's another one I made that's kind of similar to it but someone can use it if they want.

Also I can make one for someone if they just tell me what they want their character to look like (hair color/style, skin color, what logo you want, happy/sad expression, etc.)

Timmeh, could you make me one that resembles Adam Morrison? I would really appreciate it.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 03:59 PM   #17
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

ok I'll try, I'll send it to you via PM if I can get it.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 06:20 PM   #18
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

cant wait to see ryan hollins play.
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 09:20 PM   #19
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
ok I'll try, I'll send it to you via PM if I can get it.

Thanks a lot.
Old 08-08-2006, 08:57 AM   #20
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation
Cool favorite bobcat

First-time poster, here. My favorite is Melvin Ely; he reminds me of Kurt Rambis (when he was a Laker player) and Earl Boykins in that all three of them have 'hustle' as their first names. Then I guess that one could throw in Gerald Wallace--if he can manage to stay on his feet! By the way--what's the hang-up in re-signing Melvin?
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 12:12 PM   #21
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
what's the hang-up in re-signing Melvin
not sure, I'm guessing that since we signed Othella Harrington, that Bernie is either seeing if anyone is interested in picking him up then maybe trying to do a sign and trade for him, but I'd really like to see him come back for us next year
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 06:18 PM   #22
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

I really hope that Ely stays with us. He is a solid player and will make our team better.
Old 08-10-2006, 11:39 AM   #23
MikeUK
Decent playground baller

MikeUK has an OK reputation so far

Wallace probably because he has a bit of everything in his game, but I like Knight too, as his game resembles mine quite a bit (great passer etc but can't shoot too good lol so I try and watch him a fair bit).
MikeUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 03:28 PM   #24
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Morrison right now.
Before it used to be Okafor, because he had to deal with this team who didnt make the playoffs when he was used to being on the top.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: