Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 02-06-2008, 07:34 PM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Pacers All-Time Starting Five

Got this from the Pistons board...

Who is our alltime starting 5?

1st Team

C-Mel Daniels
PF-Jermaine O'Neal
SF-Derrick McKey
SG-Reggie Miller
PG-Mark Jackson

2nd Team

C-Rik Smits
PF-Dale Davis
SF-Detlef Shrempf
SG-Roger Brown
PG-Vern Fleming

Here's my personal favorite 5 since I've been watching.

C-Rik Smits
PF-Jermaine O'Neal
SF-Ron Artest
SG-Reggie Miller
PG-Anthony Johnson
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 09:13 PM   #2
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Pacers All-Time Starting Five

looks good though i never watched mel daniels and those older dudes play. i always liked antonio davis just a bit more than dale. detlef was a great all around player and i also like travis best on point. i miss that little guy. i'd also give an honorable mention to terence stansbury.

cool post.

Last edited by jbot : 02-06-2008 at 09:16 PM.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:06 PM   #3
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I know, I wanted to put Best on my personal favorites, but there was just something inspiring in the way AJ played. Yeah, I liked Antonio better too, but Double-D had a better career. Arguably, I guess. AD did have a pretty decent end to his career... Except for his last year. Dale is still in the league, is that some crazy sh*t or what? Seems like he's been out of the league for years.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:13 PM   #4
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
looks good though i never watched mel daniels and those older dudes play. i always liked antonio davis just a bit more than dale. detlef was a great all around player and i also like travis best on point. i miss that little guy. i'd also give an honorable mention to terence stansbury.

cool post.
post your 5 btw...
Old 02-07-2008, 10:26 AM   #5
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here

C - The Flying Dutchman!!
PF - Jermaine O'Neal
SF - Ron Artest
SG - Reggie Miller
PG - Mark Jackson

Nobody is beating that team.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 04:47 PM   #6
MikeRo72
I airball my layups

MikeRo72 has an OK reputation so far

C-Smits
PF-Oneal
SF-Schrempf
SG-Miller
PG- Greg Anthony (of NY Knicks fame)
MikeRo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 05:48 PM   #7
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRo72
PG- Greg Anthony (of NY Knicks fame)

He never played for Indiana.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:52 PM   #8
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
post your 5 btw...

pg- mark jackson
sg- reggie
sf- chuck person
pf- j.o.
c- rik smits
Old 02-11-2008, 01:48 PM   #9
MikeRo72
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
He never played for Indiana.

I know, it's a joke. Do you not remember when the Knicks had the Pacers put away and Anthony gave up 6 points in under 6 seconds to Reggie Miller in the Eastern Conference Finals?
Old 02-11-2008, 03:17 PM   #10
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRo72
I know, it's a joke. Do you not remember when the Knicks had the Pacers put away and Anthony gave up 6 points in under 6 seconds to Reggie Miller in the Eastern Conference Finals?

heh, i get it. i remember the 6pt/6sec but i forgot about anthony.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:09 PM   #11
MikeRo72
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
heh, i get it. i remember the 6pt/6sec but i forgot about anthony.

I cant forget it, I'm a Knicks fan. That game still sticks in my craw
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: