Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 02-06-2008, 09:46 PM   #1
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Pro Keds

What do you guys think of ProKeds? I had a pair of them and they were really nice. Comfortable and looked fresh. Anyways I put some pictures, not neccesarily their best ones, just the most diverse ones so you know what their about. Anyways, has anyone had a pair or tried their basketball kicks?

(ProKeds RocaWear version)

Last edited by v-unit : 02-06-2008 at 10:04 PM.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:50 AM   #2
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pro Keds

I had no idea Pro Keds still existed.

The black/silver ones are cool
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 12:18 PM   #3
lakers_fan4life
Serious playground baller

lakers_fan4life has decent reputation

pro keds are nice i really like the roca fella ones they got and the arcade ones i wish i had a couple pairs they arent too expensive are they????
lakers_fan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:42 PM   #4
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers_fan4life
pro keds are nice i really like the roca fella ones they got and the arcade ones i wish i had a couple pairs they arent too expensive are they????

No, their like $70-100 I think, I got mine for $70, they were "deezed"
Old 02-12-2008, 10:39 AM   #5
lakers_fan4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
No, their like $70-100 I think, I got mine for $70, they were "deezed"

aye but where can i find them pac-man junks yo i need them foreal

and what you mean deezed
Old 02-12-2008, 10:15 PM   #6
v-unit
NBA All-star

Quote:
aye but where can i find them pac-man junks yo i need them foreal

and what you mean deezed

http://www.prokeds.com/

Go to Collection, Men, then Urban, they are at the end.

There was this store in North Carolina, I think in Charlotte, called Journey, they had it. But almost any ghetto store with shoes has them. When I say deezed I just mean they looked nice and felt nice. Wern't cheap at all. I almost got the pac-man ones haha.

Last edited by v-unit : 02-12-2008 at 10:18 PM.
Old 02-13-2008, 12:24 AM   #7
lakers_fan4life

Quote:
http://www.prokeds.com/

Go to Collection, Men, then Urban, they are at the end.

There was this store in North Carolina, I think in Charlotte, called Journey, they had it. But almost any ghetto store with shoes has them. When I say deezed I just mean they looked nice and felt nice. Wern't cheap at all. I almost got the pac-man ones haha.

ok thats whats up them pac man junks are fire foreal but ummmm i think they are sold out or something cause it wont let you click buy online so idk but what did they look like in real life????
Old 02-14-2008, 06:06 PM   #8
v-unit
NBA All-star

Quote:
ok thats whats up them pac man junks are fire foreal but ummmm i think they are sold out or something cause it wont let you click buy online so idk but what did they look like in real life????

Yeah I think I read somewhere that their online store isn't working for now... They looked just like they do in the pictures man, their nice and worth it, their shoes for people who know how to take care of them, you shouldn't go ball in them or something like that, and keeping them clean is probebly necessary with these shoes.

Try eBay?
Old 02-14-2008, 09:15 PM   #9
lakers_fan4life

Quote:
Yeah I think I read somewhere that their online store isn't working for now... They looked just like they do in the pictures man, their nice and worth it, their shoes for people who know how to take care of them, you shouldn't go ball in them or something like that, and keeping them clean is probebly necessary with these shoes.

Try eBay?

thats one thing i do is keep my kicks fresh really fresh that is hahaha but yeah i wish i had some of them
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: