Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 02-06-2008, 08:57 PM   #1
IMmichael
Can barely lace up my sneakers

IMmichael has an OK reputation so far
Talking Heat win this trade

ok you guys get a all around defender and shooter in shawn marion and you get a very skilled marcus banks while phx gets an old fatty out of shaped shaq who will get only 20 minutes a game Heat win this trade and you guys can draft a very talented center in the draft since you guys might be in the lottery best wishes
IMmichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 09:42 PM   #2
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Heat win this trade

Truth. You did great IMO on this trade. Even if Marion doesnt sign an exetension, you get some cap space to bring in another all star too.
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:46 PM   #3
MrEncinas
Local High School Star

MrEncinas has an OK reputation so far

Riley is a genius for this. He traded for Shaq and won a championship with him, then once he begins to really decline we trade him for an all-star who has an expiring contract.
MrEncinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 09:57 AM   #4
Wadeaminute
I hit open layups

Wadeaminute has an OK reputation so far

Yeah, Riley always seems to be able to pull these kinds of trades. No one knows how, but he just does them. Looks like we'll be back in the playoffs by next season.
Wadeaminute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:16 PM   #5
STATfan32
I hit open 5-footers

STATfan32 has decent reputation

while you guys were goin nowhere with shaq, and im not hating on marion cuz im a suns fan and think he shoulda retired with a ring here, youre not gonna go anywhere in the playoffs for a year or two, and when you get there, youre gonna meet teams like the celtics and magic and cavs on the rise. i like d-wade alot but i was a lil offended when they were comparing him to jordan when you guys won the 'ship. d-wade is a bit overrated, hes a superstar but there was, for a while last year and the year before, time when he just got too much credit and attention. honestly i would like to see marion flourish and i think he will, but as the heat as a whole in the future, i think its gonna be tough. now go ahead and hate on the suns for getting shaq cuz i know thats whats comin after i came in this thread and started hatin haha.
STATfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: