Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 02-07-2008, 12:33 PM   #1
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Darrell: NO To Mavs

Quote:
Mulling it over and deciding that Clipper Darrell has a much better ring than Maverick Darrell, the Clippers’ most recognizable fan, Darrell Bailey, has decided to remain a part of Clipper Nation.

Bailey, 39, told The Register exclusively late Tuesday night that he was made a very good offer to join the Dallas Mavericks’ game operations staff but after discussing the matter with his family, Bailey turned it down.

“A fan is loyal and loves their team, and is passionate about their team,” Bailey said. “And I couldn’t change over. The Clippers have been my team for the last 15 years, and this is how I’m going to roll.”

More in link
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 09:59 PM   #2
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

adiedanny has decent reputation
Default Re: Darrell: NO To Mavs

I knew he could not be bought out.
adiedanny is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: