Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 04-01-2008, 11:24 AM   #16
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: No Loving for Love????

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M.G.
I think the lack of love for Love has a lot to do with the fact that he is an undersized white big man. Let's be honest, how many undersized white big men have ever been worth a lottery pick in recent (let's say after 1990) NBA drafts? Same goes for Hansbrough.

White big men usually get abused in the NBA, but Love could turn out to be one of the exceptions. I like what little I've seen of him, and UCLA kicking ass in the Tourney this year could very easily raise his Draft stock to top 5 status.

Wow for your racist and ignorant statement alone you should be banned. There are many black big men that get abused in the nba.

I personally think kevin love is overrated and has been created by the media. Just like the boz was in football. Love has done nothing that hansbrough hasnt already done except worse. Every one claims that hansbrough is a m and wil be a huge bust. Love hasnt even matched his freshman numbers. But for some reason people think he is amazing. He is a nice college player. But will be a benchwarmer inthe nb. If that!
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 07:27 PM   #17
DatPrince
I brick open layups

DatPrince has an OK reputation so far

Isiah won't be picking this years draft pick its up 2 Donnie Walsh so hopefully they get a great superstar potential player like Rose
DatPrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:40 PM   #18
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jailer
Wow for your racist and ignorant statement alone you should be banned. There are many black big men that get abused in the nba.

I personally think kevin love is overrated and has been created by the media. Just like the boz was in football. Love has done nothing that hansbrough hasnt already done except worse. Every one claims that hansbrough is a m and wil be a huge bust. Love hasnt even matched his freshman numbers. But for some reason people think he is amazing. He is a nice college player. But will be a benchwarmer inthe nb. If that!

So pretty much you're saying he's going to be a bust or under achiever, seems like someone the Bulls would pick, another risky player with potential. Assuming the Bulls do pick a guy like that I sure hope they're not a dissapointment.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: