Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-08-2008, 09:24 AM   #1
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Fav Historical Figurez and Fictional Charactaz

So ISH, who'z the dead dude/gal you all appreciate?

Limit it to 10 and give a reason why, if you may.

Thomas Jefferson - A relative of mine. Showed sexual interest in black woman, a great politician, stood for democracy and agriculture!
Alexander The Great - Dominant military genius and turns straight men gay.. an exclusive feature blessed to the top 10% (Randy, TMOGE, an d B-Low share this "to die for" trait.
Genghis Khan - See Above
Tyler Durden - Randy will explain this better. His anti-materialistic, nihilistic and masculine viewz coincide with mine. Enough of the girlymen!
Neo "The One" Anderson - I've always felt that I was chosen by birth, fate, destiny, and Zeus () to become the greatest. Prophecy revealing itself as Jefferson posts on ISH.
Don Corleone - The Godfather.
Jim Morrison - One of my fav bandz are the Doors, and Jim personifies an excellent musician, a deep individual, and a sex machine. like myself.
Oprah Winfrey - Humanitarian, philantrophist, a truly generous lady. I'm often called the handsome-er, leaner male version of her.
Guy Fawkes - A revolution.
Al Jefferson - Currently, my fav basketball player with the greatest offensive post game in the NBA, and perhaps all time.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 11:11 AM   #2
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fav Historical Figurez and Fictional Charactaz

Achilles- Ultimate man's man. Perfect physique, fighting machine, and had the ladies. Answered to nobody and had his own loyal troops who he treated like brothers

John Lennon- I'm a Bealtes fan and he's the core of the greatest band ever.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 03:25 PM   #3
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Achilles- Ultimate man's man. Perfect physique, fighting machine, and had the ladies. Answered to nobody and had his own loyal troops who he treated like brothers

John Lennon- I'm a Bealtes fan and he's the core of the greatest band ever.

Good choices, two of my would-be honorable mentions.
Old 02-08-2008, 08:41 PM   #4
steve

steve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this board

Historical Figure - Otto Von Bismark

Fictional Character - Elijah Snow
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 08:44 PM   #5
FOYE4MVP
minnesota timberwolves

FOYE4MVP has an OK reputation so far

fictional characters:

eric forman
steven hyde
michael kelso
Fez
donna pinciotti
jackie burkhart
FOYE4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 10:47 PM   #6
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far

Favorite Fictional Character: Nick Calloway (The Great Gatsby)

Favorite Historical Figures: Both John & Bobby Kennedy
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 12:38 AM   #7
ryantheporchkid
No Pun Intended

ryantheporchkid has decent reputation

Fictional: Holden Caulfield

Historical: George Harrison
ryantheporchkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 12:42 AM   #8
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hippos is the only man I worship. Gods don't bow to lesser beings.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 01:43 AM   #9
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Hmmm the protagonistz for The Great Gatsby and the Catcher in the Rye.

No offense, but those are questionable characterz. (Both novels are outstanding, however.)

A hopeless romantic using his cash and an annoying emo kid who findz solace in the presence of his little sister an dchildren alike.

They have their pro'z but these aren't ideal choices, IMO.

You should only pick ONE from That 70's Show, and if it izn't Fez than you lose.

A couple more:

Carnegie Rags to Riches. Donated large sum to money.
Keyser Soze
John McClane
Criss Angel
Elizabeth I

Che Guevara
Vlad the Impaler
Batman
Old 02-09-2008, 01:43 AM   #10
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Hmmm the protagonistz for The Great Gatsby and the Catcher in the Rye.

No offense, but those are questionable characterz. (Both novels are outstanding, however.)

A hopeless romantic using his cash and an annoying emo kid who findz solace in the presence of his little sister an dchildren alike.

They have their pro'z but these aren't ideal choices, IMO.

You should only pick ONE from That 70's Show, and if it izn't Fez than you lose.

A couple more:

Carnegie Rags to Riches. Donated large sum to money.
Keyser Soze
John McClane
Criss Angel
Elizabeth I

Che Guevara
Vlad the Impaler
Batman
Old 02-09-2008, 02:03 AM   #11
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jason Bourne
- **** the movies too. We're talking about straight from the books, where he develops the personality of a frightened, yet incredibly lethal man, who just wants to get the hell out of wherever he is, until in each book, he comes to the realization that he has to perform in order to get what he wants.

Max Weber
- I really don't mind Marx, he could actually be on this list now that I think of it, but Weber outdoes him by just a little bit. Not like we knew much of anything on his personality, but the ideas he contributed to society just brought us one step further. Broadened the Marxist scope so to speak.

Yusuf Islam
- He's two people, what more could you want?

Will Hunting
- Never been a big Damon guy, but this character was someone I could really get behind. True underdog story type of thing that I always love.

Owen Meany
- THE DEFINITION OF FAITH, I LOVED THIS CHARACTER TO DEATH.

Charles Manson
- Undoubtedly a freak, but watch the interviews he's given since going to prison, and you can't help but smile. Even if it is at an insane maniac with no sort of mental stability left whatsoever.

Kwajo
- I'm an insanely big fan. He is everything I wish I could be (specifically with the awesome outdoorsliness), but also everything I realize just isn't inside me.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 03:06 PM   #12
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

the greatest fictional character of all time is Dr. Cox. hilarious rants and righteous politics and professional integrity, the latter two for the the more thoughtful viewers to recognize and respect.

Dr. House is a very close second. actually you know what let's go ahead and bump Dr. House to #1.

Honorable mention goes to the JD Salinger creation Seymour Glass. it pisses me off to this day that we never got a direct look at him. we only got one half a short story and a bunch of family members talking about him.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 04:43 PM   #13
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

my favorite fictoinal character is: V for "v for vendetta" he alone stopped a facist government

historical figure is a tie between ghandi, MLK and Thomas Jerfferson
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 12:57 PM   #14
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Right now it'z Muhammad Ali, Malcolm X, Jigsaw and Joker.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:00 PM   #15
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My favourite fictional character: Sherlock Holmes

Mind like a steel trap, but also learned in martial arts.

My fav historical person.....now that's much more difficult......Ghandi. He overcame obstacles which would've made anybody else just go mad with pain and anger, but he stayed his calm, always calm, and India became independent.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: