Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 02-09-2008, 02:20 PM   #1
gabeh1018
Good High School Starter

gabeh1018 has an OK reputation so far
Default Has anyone ever returned a game?

ever returned a game

i bought a game and its been a day and i hate it

Last edited by gabeh1018 : 02-09-2008 at 02:33 PM.
gabeh1018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 02:41 PM   #2
arkain
Local High School Star

arkain has decent reputation
Default Re: has anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabeh1018
ever returned a game

Cant return a software, once the seal is broken. If its a new game, put it up on ebay or something, you should be able to get pretty close to its original value.
arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 02:42 PM   #3
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
ever returned a game

Yes I've returned games...
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 02:47 PM   #4
gabeh1018
Good High School Starter

gabeh1018 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMosɘs
Yes I've returned games...

lol... should i have any problems returning it if its still sealed?

i bought it at wal mart
gabeh1018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 02:57 PM   #5
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

i bought it at wal mart

not really. Depends if the person is a dick. You can definitely return it though if it looks decent.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 03:31 PM   #6
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

i bought it at wal mart

You shouldn't have a problem, I don't think.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 06:02 PM   #7
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Has anyone ever returned a game?

If its still sealed you should not have too much trouble to return it… if you have the receipt than there will be no problem at all…

Buying used games at Game Stop, you get 7 days to return it for a FULL refund. I had bought a few games at Game Stop and returned them a few days later because they were rubbish, or easy. This only applies to used games though. Buying games this way is almost better than renting : Either you like the game and keep it or just return it at no cost…
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 06:43 PM   #8
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

i returned a game at game stop before. i broke the seal also. but they gave me a full refund
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:37 PM   #9
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i did when i was a kid. i had some game on the nes that you used with the zapper. it was some space game but it was ****. also terminator 2 on the nes because it was to hard (i was only 8).
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:12 PM   #10
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkain
Cant return a software, once the seal is broken. If its a new game, put it up on ebay or something, you should be able to get pretty close to its original value.

correction, you can't return PC games, as they can be copied by the general public.

console games you CAN return for store credit towards another game, and while it is true you can copy console games, nowadays you either buy a mod chip or do it the oldschool way via popping open your console and voiding the warranty
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:19 PM   #11
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

tell us what game it is so whe don't all buy it.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 12:11 AM   #12
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech
tell us what game it is so whe don't all buy it.

probably every nba live game past 03, they are heaping piles of dog**** that i feel offended to have jerry west even on the package
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:56 PM   #13
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I do it when a game dissappoints me in the first few hours of playing. If a game can't even hold your attention for a couple of hours it won't get any better.

A few months a go I returned PES 2008. Turns out it was the exact same flawed POS last years edition was.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:41 PM   #14
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Back when they used shrink wrap on games, I would have my games re-shrinkwrapped and then I'd return them if they sucked. This was during the PS1 days. Now they wrap the games differently.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 06:35 PM   #15
i cant dunk
Kids at the park dunk on me

i cant dunk has an OK reputation so far

ive only exchanged some games never got money back but its just as good
i cant dunk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: