Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-09-2008, 07:55 PM   #1
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Official PimpCast: Lakers vs. Heat, 2/10/08, 12:30PM PST, AmericanAirlines Arena

Hi Everyone,

VS.

12:30PM PST // 3:30PM EST Game Time

Television: ABC Nationally
KLAC 570AM LA Laker Radio Station

Season Record vs. Heat: 0 - 0

This is the official gamecast for the Lakers vs. the Heat.

I started this gamecast today since I will unfortunately be on an airplane traveling for work tomorrow and will miss the game. Sorry I won't be here to interact with you fine folks! :)

That being said, the Lakers played a very nice game against the Orlando Magic, with the Kobe/Pau show just plain impressive. It was good to see Kobe scoring again. I believe he taped his injured finger differently, and I guess that made a difference. I do hope he rests during the All Star Game, just to recover his shooting hand.

Whether or not Marion plays in the game, the Lakers should take this one if they are mentally prepared. The Heat just don't have the pieces, but I always worry about the Lakers not showing up to the game.

I have been very pleased with the Lakers play during this road trip. Every game they have played has been close and competitive, with the only sting to me being the loss to Atlanta. This is game seven of Lakers 9:14, and I expect the Lakers to win this one bringing their record to an impressive 5-2 on a long, long, long and challenging road trip.

Game Preview: ESPN Game Preview

There will likely be a thread in the main forum, so please participate there as well.

Go Lakers!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 08:36 PM   #2
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Official PimpCast: Lakers vs. Heat, 2/10/08, 12:30PM PST, AmericanAirlines Arena

I proud of our team doing this long extended stay on the road. We should be 5-2 after the Heat game tomorrow.. SoCalMike if you remember I said we will finish with a 7-2 record on this road trip now, thats TEAM ball.

Let go Lakers
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 08:51 PM   #3
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official PimpCast: Lakers vs. Heat, 2/10/08, 12:30PM PST, AmericanAirlines Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA.MJ&KB#1
I proud of our team doing this long extended stay on the road. We should be 5-2 after the Heat game tomorrow.. SoCalMike if you remember I said we will finish with a 7-2 record on this road trip now, thats TEAM ball.

Let go Lakers

Yeah, I remember - excellent call (do you have inside contacts? lol)... and I was one who said they could be 2 - 7, but that was before Pau. Notice, I have been a little more up beat lately!

Old 02-09-2008, 09:10 PM   #4
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Yeah, I remember - excellent call (do you have inside contacts? lol)... and I was one who said they could be 2 - 7, but that was before Pau. Notice, I have been a little more up beat lately!

Hey, we will hold it down for u enjoy your airplane ride. I think we all are a little more up beat as of late. Hey, any news about when Ariza is to return?
Old 02-10-2008, 02:07 AM   #5
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is a SHOULD win type of game. Hope the Lakers haven't been chilling too much in South Beach tonight.....GO LAKES!!!!!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 03:59 AM   #6
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
This is a SHOULD win type of game. Hope the Lakers haven't been chilling too much in South Beach tonight.....GO LAKES!!!!!!!
They are probably chillin with Smushie
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 04:23 AM   #7
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

So pumped for today..
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 04:27 AM   #8
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

GO LAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 06:50 AM   #9
LuppersGB
GB Laker Nation

LuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat cool

Go Lakers! this should be another W to this road trip. YAY is an EST 3.30 so im not gona be asleep when the game is on.
Another good game from our new Crazy duo kobe/pau show.
LuppersGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 06:52 AM   #10
SoCalMike

Alright everyone! Hold down the fort! GO LAKERS! :) :)

Old 02-10-2008, 11:33 AM   #11
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

!!! GO LAKERS !!!
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 12:02 PM   #12
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

Anybody heard anything about Ariza return timeframe? With Pau presented and passing abilities Ariza should make the highlights on ESPN more often.

Lets go Lakers get this win its going to get tougher in the West exspecially atfter the ASG.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:37 PM   #13
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool
Cool Re: Official PimpCast: Lakers vs. Heat, 2/10/08, 12:30PM PST, AmericanAirlines Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!

VS.

Go Laker's!!!!!!!

Last edited by mariodeathgrip : 02-10-2008 at 12:46 PM.
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 02:18 PM   #14
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

GO MIAMI!!! LETS ALL HOPE THAT MARION HAS A HUGE GAME AND SHUTS DOWN KOBE ONCE AGAIN.

I'm pretty excited to see this game. It'll be the first time I'll watch Gasol on the Lakers and Marion on the Heat.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 02:21 PM   #15
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
GO MIAMI!!! LETS ALL HOPE THAT MARION HAS A HUGE GAME AND SHUTS DOWN KOBE ONCE AGAIN.

I'm pretty excited to see this game. It'll be the first time I'll watch Gasol on the Lakers and Marion on the Heat.

lol he never shut down kobe.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: