Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-10-2008, 06:40 PM   #16
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I.Y.O, the Most Offending/Contemptuous Insult

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
See that's where you're mistaken. I have no desire to prove myself on insidehoops.com. I don't even need to speak about myself in the third person. And I don't go to the gym neither, I'm from Detroit. I'll let you catch the inferred message in that statement.

And by your girl you mean that piece of rabbits fur you rub on your dick every night?

You have no desire to prove yourself, because you clearly don't have any worthy accomplishment to your name. Simple az that.

And no you can continue to be a delusional retard, but by girl I'm referring to the 5'3" 105 pound 36-21-35 D-Cup babe I've gone out with for five monthz.

Detroit AHAHAHAHA. Don't uze that "I grew up in a tough place" excuse. Just about everybody I knew has.
I've survived on consuming bits and pieces of asphalt.
I've dealt with drugdealerz as a child.

No excuse not to visit a gym, you lazy, fat, unmotivated bum.

"It'z hard to stay humble when you're as great as Jefferson."
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 06:41 PM   #17
Bruinlove
Banned

Bruinlove has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Alright buddy, put your money where your mouth iz and post a pic/gym statz. I already have, and I'll leave the searching for you.

For the record, I don't have time to consume a school lunch (normally give my girl the "one-two" at this time", and I can flat out knock you on your cowardly commie azz in two secondz. Peacefully.
Ur pic you posted was of some homo actor dumb****!!
This is your real one

Bruinlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 06:46 PM   #18
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
You have no desire to prove yourself, because you clearly don't have any worthy accomplishment to your name. Simple az that.

And no you can continue to be a delusional retard, but by girl I'm referring to the 5'3" 105 pound 36-21-35 D-Cup babe I've gone out with for five monthz.

Detroit AHAHAHAHA. Don't uze that "I grew up in a tough place" excuse. Just about everybody I knew has.
I've survived on consuming bits and pieces of asphalt.
I've dealt with drugdealerz as a child.

No excuse not to visit a gym, you lazy, fat, unmotivated bum.

"It'z hard to stay humble when you're as great as Jefferson."

No, it's because everybody knows that real ****** do what they want, and fake ****** talk about what they wanna do.

They make 105 pound blow up dolls these days? No wonder you say you're so buff, luggin that around all the time must be exhausting.

I thought you were supposed to be a genius? The inferred message was that we're not known for fightin people round these parts. It wasn't to say that growing up here made me tough, it just gave me easy access to firearms.

You didn't eat asphalt either, you ate paint chips. Stop tellin lies.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 07:26 PM   #19
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Quote:
We've all received our shares of insultz (except for me) and I was curious on the exact "word" which strikes a nerve the hardest.

Is it "****" revealing your non-heterosexual tendencies.

Perhapz, a "coward" insinuating your lack of valor?

Girly man? Homo? Loser? Idiot? Hick? Right-winger? Puccy Liberal? Sheep?

I really wouldn't care if anyone called me any of these, because I know I don't represent any of them. HOWEVER, what would offend me is if someone made fun of my race, religion, or family.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 08:10 PM   #20
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
I really wouldn't care if anyone called me any of these, because I know I don't represent any of them. HOWEVER, what would offend me is if someone made fun of my race, religion, or family.

Finally! A serious response.

Yup, that was my same opinion a couple of yearz back. Dissing on something you can't control.

However, I've evolved into believing there is no such thing az race (Details later), but if someone called me a hon.ky, they'll get the dragon punch immediately.

FON, it'z hard to find a slur towardz Caucasians which are actually offending.
Old 02-10-2008, 08:20 PM   #21
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Personally I call all white people I can find a honky, a cracker ass cracka, or my personal favorite, white devil.

P.S. - Ekwensu Ocha.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 08:25 PM   #22
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
Personally I call all white people I can find a honky, a cracker ass cracka, or my personal favorite, white devil.

P.S. - Ekwensu Ocha.

Haha, izn't that what that dude from Ace Ventura said?
A comedic classic!

Now that I think about it East Asianz and South Asianz frequently say something along the lines of "white demon" too. Yanguizi, I believe?

Fortunately I have just about every "race" in my ancestry, and physically I appear white, when I'm black from the waist down, Latino in the my flavorful personality, South Asian in my mathematical intelligence, and East Asian in my martial artz.
Old 02-10-2008, 08:30 PM   #23
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Haha, izn't that what that dude from Ace Ventura said?
A comedic classic!

JM got owned. When he laughs at himself you know he's waving the white flag.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 08:53 PM   #24
Unreal Skill
Love me or Hate me

Unreal Skill has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
JM got owned. When he laughs at himself you know he's waving the white flag.

JM always get own.
Unreal Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:01 AM   #25
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:16 AM   #26
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I let it roll off my back. Not being the biggest guy out there, I'm not going to start any fights unless something really means something. And the only situation where that might be the case is if someone is hassling a friend of mine, and they're bothered by it. I might jump in and say something, although there's no way in hell I ever throw the first punch in a fight. Although the situation hasn't come up yet though, so I don't know for sure. Maybe I'd be a big ***** and get the **** out of there, leaving my friends behind. I don't think I would, but I can't say for sure.

I'm Jewish, so I've caught a little bit of name-calling for that. Most in good nature, some more mean-spirited. I don't let it bother me anymore, mostly because I figure if you have to resort to calling me something to do with a religion I don't even really associate with that much (just the most basic holidays really), you probably aren't worth my time anyways.

And why does name-calling bother people anyways? Even insulting a religion, a race, an ethnic group, etc. What happens when you get pissed off at these people? Chances are if they're still slurring people for things they can't control, you aren't going to be changing anyone's mind with it. Defend your people? Against what, the idea that some *******s in the world consider you inferior, or different? Again, getting upset has as much chance of changing these people's views as doing absolutely nothing.

Even basic name-calling makes no sense to me. You call someone a faag and they go crazy? Well, I suppose I don't understand it because I never go crazy, because chances are the only time anyone will go crazy is if they know that they've got the better chance to win if this thing escalates into a fight. Maybe if I stood that chance, I'd see the satisfaction of kicking the **** out of some jerk who has the wrong idea about everything. At this point though? Naa. I won't like to hang around that person (doing the insulting), because I realize that they're a dumbass, but taking any offense to it is just falling into the exact trap that dumbass wants you to fall into.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:26 AM   #27
DieHardBullsFan
Da Bulls! Da Bears!

DieHardBullsFan has an OK reputation so far

name calling dont get under my skin except for one word

the N-word that pisses me off!
DieHardBullsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:02 AM   #28
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
I let it roll off my back. Not being the biggest guy out there, I'm not going to start any fights unless something really means something. And the only situation where that might be the case is if someone is hassling a friend of mine, and they're bothered by it. I might jump in and say something, although there's no way in hell I ever throw the first punch in a fight. Although the situation hasn't come up yet though, so I don't know for sure. Maybe I'd be a big ***** and get the **** out of there, leaving my friends behind. I don't think I would, but I can't say for sure.

I'm Jewish, so I've caught a little bit of name-calling for that. Most in good nature, some more mean-spirited. I don't let it bother me anymore, mostly because I figure if you have to resort to calling me something to do with a religion I don't even really associate with that much (just the most basic holidays really), you probably aren't worth my time anyways.

And why does name-calling bother people anyways? Even insulting a religion, a race, an ethnic group, etc. What happens when you get pissed off at these people? Chances are if they're still slurring people for things they can't control, you aren't going to be changing anyone's mind with it. Defend your people? Against what, the idea that some *******s in the world consider you inferior, or different? Again, getting upset has as much chance of changing these people's views as doing absolutely nothing.

Even basic name-calling makes no sense to me. You call someone a faag and they go crazy? Well, I suppose I don't understand it because I never go crazy, because chances are the only time anyone will go crazy is if they know that they've got the better chance to win if this thing escalates into a fight. Maybe if I stood that chance, I'd see the satisfaction of kicking the **** out of some jerk who has the wrong idea about everything. At this point though? Naa. I won't like to hang around that person (doing the insulting), because I realize that they're a dumbass, but taking any offense to it is just falling into the exact trap that dumbass wants you to fall into.

Excellent post and good points.

One person does not represent an entire nation or group, and therefore an insult directed to a group does not accurately depic an individual.

IN essence, GTFO all for one and aone for all. as well as "Don't sink down to the guy's level." Agreed, to an extent!

Back in middle school, this was the craze, and I criticized this immediately. 85-90% of the "insultz" are just four letter wordz that aren't even RELEVANT to the dude's character.

I applaud your calm humble demanor and reason, but personally the "Jefferson Code Of Honor" lies deep within my blood and soul.

I refuze to be looked down upon. Never!

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 02-11-2008 at 10:04 AM.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:08 PM   #29
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Cumdumpster

Insignificunt

IlliniFan

D!cksucker

"Just another cumshot."

Ignorant scoundrel.

Sand N!gger. Kyke.

Come to mind.

Any othaz?
Old 11-18-2008, 02:16 PM   #30
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Cumdumpster

Insignificunt

IlliniFan

D!cksucker

"Just another cumshot."

Ignorant scoundrel.

Sand N!gger. Kyke.

Come to mind.

Any othaz?