Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-12-2008, 01:18 AM   #1
Kobe=MVP07`
Local High School Star

Kobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation here
Default Lakers and the next 31 games...

ok the lakers are currently 34-17 good for a 3rd place tie with Dallas and not far behind the 1 and 2 spot

there are 31 games left, going .500 which is not impressive for us would make us a 50 win team..

for the following games i will assume we will win to those that we should 100% beet, and will put a Loss for better teams like spurs dallas and for good teams that we are away[which 100% i think we can win, but jus to see what our record will be with wins against teams that we clearly without debate would win]

Wed 13 @ Minnesota WW

Tue 19 vs Atlanta [BUY TICKET] W
Wed 20 @ Phoenix L
Sat 23 @ LA Clippers W
Sun 24 @ Seattle W
Tue 26 vs Portland W
Thu 28 vs Miami W
Fri 29 @ Portland L

Sun 02 vs Dallas L
Tue 04 @ Sacramento L
Fri 07 vs LA Clippers W
Sun 09 vs Sacramento W
Tue 11 vs Toronto W
Fri 14 @ New Orleans L
Sun 16 @ Houston L
Tue 18 @ Dallas L

@ Utah L [obviously we wont be 0-4 in this stretch]

vs Seattle W
Sun 23 vs Golden State W
Mon 24 @ Golden State L
Wed 26 vs Charlotte W
Fri 28 vs Memphis W
Sun 30 vs Washington W

April

Wed 02 vs Portland W
Fri 04 vs Dallas L
Sun 06 @ Sacramento W
Tue 08 @ Portland L
Thu 10 @ LA Clippers W
Fri 11 vs New Orleans lets give them a W here after already loosing to them..
Sun 13 vs San Antonio L
Tue 15 vs Sacramento W

so with this biased against the lakers assumption lakers go 17-14 in the next 31 which would make the lakers record 51-31

now figure we dont loose to every great team and every good team on the road im gonna say lakers end of with 56- 26....
Kobe=MVP07` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 02:33 AM   #2
K.Koscik
KobendLebronRBothGood

K.Koscik is a pretty well-respected posterK.Koscik is a pretty well-respected posterK.Koscik is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Lakers and the next 31 games...

Hopefully better, but yeah, that's the jist of it.

Next two years I hope they will be a 60+ win team, when healthy. Let's all pray that we don't become injury riddled.
K.Koscik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 02:39 AM   #3
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think we are gunna do better then that!

At least 5 more wins....56!!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 04:21 AM   #4
Local High School Star

211269 has an OK reputation so far

3 loses to Dallas?! You might want to start watching the NBA. Dallas got blownout by 20 points in NJ and just lost to Philly by 10 tonight. They are lost and need to make a trade.

You also have the Lakers losing to GSW, not a chance. Good try though.
211269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 07:06 AM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 211269
3 loses to Dallas?! You might want to start watching the NBA. Dallas got blownout by 20 points in NJ and just lost to Philly by 10 tonight. They are lost and need to make a trade.

I was thinking the same thing.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:16 PM   #6
Kobe=MVP07`
Local High School Star

Kobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 211269

haha NEVER would i think they would loose 3, id think theyd win 3!!! but as i wrote above im putting Losses for "top tier" teams and for pretty good teams when we are on the road. in this way u see the minimum amount of games we should win, i wrote myself i think we will have 55-56 Wins!!

*ya we'v owned GSW the pst years but they are not the twolves or anything, so i gave them a W on there court and i gave us a W on our court

i made this for pessimistic fans saying this should be the WORST, 50 WINS is the worst! no way are we gna loose 4 in a row like i posted up there...

Last edited by Kobe=MVP07` : 02-12-2008 at 12:19 PM.
Kobe=MVP07` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:21 PM   #7
lakers4ever
Decent playground baller

lakers4ever has an OK reputation so far
Talking Re: Lakers and the next 31 games...

We will win them all. Lakers Rock. No more losses for us. WOO HOO !!!!!!! I would rather be a diehard homer. No Ls for the rest of the season.

GO LAKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lakers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:32 PM   #8
BTrujillo
& got a triple-double

BTrujillo has decent reputationBTrujillo has decent reputation

Our post All-Star Break schedule looks pretty good...of the 30, we have 19 in Los Angeles (17 home and 2 "at" Clippers). Of the 30, fifteen are against the top 12 teams (top 10 West plus Celtics and Pistions)...while thats half...Phoenix has less home games (16) and 22 versus the same top 12 teams. Add to this the fact that they seem to be struggling and out of sync and still need to integrate Shaq into the system...I say it would be a major disappointment if we do not win the Pacific.

All the other top teams in the West have less home games than we do...add in Bynum...and we should be making a serious push for the #1 seed...lets stay focused and take it one game at a time...this is when we need Kobe and Fish to lead this team and keep everyone focused.
BTrujillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 01:34 PM   #9
Laker Magic 32
Kids at the park dunk on me

Laker Magic 32 has an OK reputation so far

Actually, a better way to analyze the 31 games is to use the percentage we're playing at...we're at .667 overall, but we're playing at a .700 clip. Therefore, if we take 70% of the remaining 31 games we'll finish 22-9. Which leads you to that 56-26 mark. Now taking the statistics out, I really believe we can finish with 60 wins.

Of course, all assuming that we stay injury free and get back Bynum and Ariza.
Laker Magic 32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 01:44 PM   #10
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

Remember when we would be happy with just a 50 win season?

I'd love for us to touch 60, that would just be awesome and maybe throw Phil back into consideration for Coach of the Year, and Mitch for Gm.
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 01:51 PM   #11
BTrujillo
& got a triple-double

BTrujillo has decent reputationBTrujillo has decent reputation

definitely...throw in Kobe for MVP!!!
BTrujillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 02:24 PM   #12
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTrujillo
definitely...throw in Kobe for MVP!!!
I second that motion...Kobe for league MVP and MVP in the championship game
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 03:47 PM   #13
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't like to look that far ahead, lets beat the T-wolves and get a good rest with the allstar break. One game a time fellas, Hopefully Bynum comes back on time around march 9th, I think that will really gives us a huge boost defensively and rebounding. The most important thing is for the Lakers to improve their team defense, that will be the difference maker in the playoffs
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 04:35 PM   #14
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexthegod
I don't like to look that far ahead, lets beat the T-wolves and get a good rest with the allstar break. One game a time fellas, Hopefully Bynum comes back on time around march 9th, I think that will really gives us a huge boost defensively and rebounding. The most important thing is for the Lakers to improve their team defense, that will be the difference maker in the playoffs

I have a nagging suspicion that will have to wait till the end of march for Bynum if not longer....

Every article written about Bynums return, always seem to stress the fact that work on Bynum has not even begun, because his knees swelling has not gone down.

Also the lakers seem to always give one date about an injury and the change it, when the time approches.. much like with Kwame, Mimmsee, Vlade and luke in the past.

I do hope Bynum returns as were being told, but there little aspects that can make you warry.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 04:44 PM   #15
saucy05
I airball my layups

saucy05 has an OK reputation so far

31 game winning streak!!
saucy05 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: