Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-12-2008, 05:04 PM   #16
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lakers and the next 31 games...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
I have a nagging suspicion that will have to wait till the end of march for Bynum if not longer....

Every article written about Bynums return, always seem to stress the fact that work on Bynum has not even begun, because his knees swelling has not gone down.

Also the lakers seem to always give one date about an injury and the change it, when the time approches.. much like with Kwame, Mimmsee, Vlade and luke in the past.

I do hope Bynum returns as were being told, but there little aspects that can make you warry.

Yeah I have read that too that there is quite a bit of swelling still and that limits what he can do to rehab it. I am afraid you might be right that we'll need to wait longer, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully he comes back and is ready for the playoffs.
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 05:05 PM   #17
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucy05
31 game winning streak!!

What! Yew crazy man...

Give em' a little breathing room...

Id be cool with 30 and 1 loss
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 08:45 AM   #18
lakers_fan4life
Serious playground baller

lakers_fan4life has decent reputation

well this list seems weird to me i mean you have us losing to the same teams over and over to portland twice????????? to the hornets seeing as we have beaten them already........dallas 3 times wtf.................. and sacramento....hahaha come on man the lakers will beat dallas atleast 2 out of the 3 times and if not that we will atleast beat them once but anyway im just sayin
lakers_fan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: