Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-12-2008, 10:36 AM   #1
lakers_fan4life
Serious playground baller

lakers_fan4life has decent reputation
Default Sasha Vujacic!!!

thats all i gotta say hahahaha

this man is GOOD

what does everyone think about him
lakers_fan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:43 PM   #2
Shark
I hit open layups

Shark has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Sasha Vujacic!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers_fan4life

this man is GOOD

That finally he seems to deliver something. But he was a deadweight for three years, so I'm not so fond of him anyway.
It't probably not coincidence this is the year he can get the first extension.

But come on, we need shooters right now and he's certainly one.
Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 01:24 PM   #3
lakers4ever
Decent playground baller

lakers4ever has an OK reputation so far
Talking Re: Sasha Vujacic!!!

You have to have role players who can hit the three. It keeps teams from locking down on the Lakers underneath. Sasha, Farmar, Vladrad and Fisher make us an OMINOUS team being able to knock down those threes. And I forgot to add Kobe in there.

LAKERS ROCK !!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO !!!!!!!!!!! GO LAKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!

lakers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 03:36 PM   #4
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

it's about time Sasha is coming around. Lets see how long is this going to last.
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 04:03 PM   #5
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He was only 19 when he was drafted so we had to expect that it would take a while for him to really be a contributor, but man I didn't see much improvement from him until this season. We had heard what a great shooter he was in practice over the years and finally its tranlated into games. I think his main problem was lack of confidence, now he has plenty and that has made all the difference for him.

He's turned into a solid role player, I am very happy with him. He can hit the three, plays solid defense, has good handles, is an excellent free throw shooter, and brings good energy off the bench.

He still is very young, will turn 24 in March so hopefully he keeps improving. I'd like to see him fake the shot and drive to the hole more, get to the line a little more, he's a 88% free throw shooter.

His shooting has improved every year, stats here: http://www.nba.com/playerfile/sasha_...eer_stats.html
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 04:21 PM   #6
LuppersGB
GB Laker Nation

LuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat cool

Yeah The Machine has really been playing well through the last few games.
LuppersGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 04:38 PM   #7
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuppersGB
Yeah The Machine has really been playing well through the last few games.
The Machine??? I can't even believe its sticking but it is and I like it lol.
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 08:27 PM   #8
Lakers4PHAT
I airball my layups

Lakers4PHAT has an OK reputation so far

It's so cool that the Lakers can finally depend on Sasha to hit the wide open three. In the past, I don't like to see him in the game. But now, I am looking forward to see Phil put sasha in. On the night Sasha is really ON, he can help the Lakers get the big lead quickly.
Lakers4PHAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 12:48 AM   #9
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers_fan4life

this man is GOOD

He's great for our team. He's better than Radman and can give better defense than Radman. I think he can get even better if Phil gives him more minutes.

He also need a haircut.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 01:45 AM   #10
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I love that Sasha can piss off the other teams gaurds..he just gets under their skin...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 01:59 AM   #11
Laker Magic 32
Kids at the park dunk on me

Laker Magic 32 has an OK reputation so far

Sasha's had his worst FT% of his career and I haven't even noticed.
Laker Magic 32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 09:40 AM   #12
lakers_fan4life
Serious playground baller

lakers_fan4life has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobesabi
He's great for our team. He's better than Radman and can give better defense than Radman. I think he can get even better if Phil gives him more minutes.

He also need a haircut.

yeah i agree with that he is a better player that vladimir but i think sasha's hair makes him who he is hahahahahaa i love seeing that **** bounce up and down when he runs down the court its funny as hell hahhaahahaha if anything pau needs to shave a lil bit trim that beard up a little bit hahahahahaha

but it does seem like sasha has stepped up and now we can depend on him for a layup three point shot and sometimes his mid range game is nice lets all give it up for SASHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VUJACIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lakers_fan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 02:31 PM   #13
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

I hope we can resign this guy, hit shots have really started to come down. I hope its not because of his contract year. Maybe sign him for a 2 year deal with a team option for a third. We can be signing role players for 5-6 year deals anymore, we gent burnt on those bad.
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 06:33 PM   #14
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers13
I hope we can resign this guy, hit shots have really started to come down. I hope its not because of his contract year. Maybe sign him for a 2 year deal with a team option for a third. We can be signing role players for 5-6 year deals anymore, we gent burnt on those bad.
at his age he's going to be offered a long term contract (5years) by lots of teams... if the lakes want to keep him they will have to offer up at least a matching contract, otherwise expect to lose him...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 07:06 PM   #15
Ryansrams
I hit open 5-footers

Ryansrams has an OK reputation so far

I'd be the first to admit never been a big fan him the way he played at the start of the season I though it was a matter of time until he was released. The way he has been playing the last 2 months has been awesome, I'm a believer and think he will be a key part for our run in the playoffs. He has turned the corner and can be considered a weapon not only for the 3 but used to open the floor for the offense. The more you think about the Lakers how do you stop them defensively?
Ryansrams is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: