Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 02-15-2008, 06:51 PM   #16
Jordan Pippen Rodman
Decent playground baller

Jordan Pippen Rodman has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Where do you stand in your league at the break?

10 team h2h

1st Place

PG- Deron Williams
SG- Kevin Durant
G- Peja Stojakovic
SF- Andrea Bargnani
PF- Mehmet Okur
F- Andres Nocioni
C- Shaquille O'Neal
C- Yao Ming
Ut- Pau Gasol
Ut- LaMarcus Aldridge
Be- Jose Calderon
Be- Paul Milsap
Be- Devin Harris

Jordan Pippen Rodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 07:26 PM   #17
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

14 teams, 9 catagories, 1st place

PG Andre Miller
SG Rashad McCants
G Ricky Davis
SF Josh Smith
PF Al Harrington
F Carmelo Anthony
C Shaquille O'Neal
Util Marcus Camby
Util Zach Randolph
BN Jamal Crawford
BN Daniel Gibson
BN Sean Williams
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 07:51 PM   #18
dogman652
Serious playground baller

dogman652 has decent reputation

1st place! out of 4, so i guess it ain't sayin that much.
dogman652 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 09:02 PM   #19
Jordan Pippen Rodman
Decent playground baller

Jordan Pippen Rodman has an OK reputation so far

stro, you need to get Ricky Davis off of your team ASAP!
Jordan Pippen Rodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:08 PM   #20
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan Pippen Rodman
stro, you need to get Ricky Davis off of your team ASAP!

its a 14 team league, so there aren't very many good players available to pick up, and i wanted to give him a chance with the new miami team to see if he can get his scoring going again. if he continues to suck in the next week or two i'll look into it.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:04 AM   #21
king19
Can barely lace up my sneakers

king19 has an OK reputation so far

9 team ROTO league (1st:) ) 9 cats

PG: billups (aqcuired through trade j.howard, parker)
SG: pierce (aquired through trade j.rich)
G: smith
F: artest (acquired through trade when he was injured r. jefferson, murphy, moon)
PF: marion (acquired through trade m. miller, wade, maggette)
C: gasol (acquired through trade m. miller, wade, maggette)
C: horford
UTIL: nowitzki
UTIL: granger (aquired through trade odom and randolph)
UTIL: gay (got from FA)
UTIL: miller (re-aquired through trade r. jefferson, murphy, moon)
Be: dampier
Be: Foster
Be: marcus williams
Be: mohammed
Be: conley
Be: Felton

got 7 trades this season.. wheew.. cheers :)
king19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 04:07 AM   #22
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

4/10 and 6/14

I just care about making the playoffs and upsetting some teams.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 11:27 AM   #23
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

benJAMin has decent reputationbenJAMin has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
4/10 and 6/14

I just care about making the playoffs and upsetting some teams.

What's your lineup look like in those leagues Kingsfan? I dont see you post in this forum anymore, and I dont know what your teams even look like.

We could use your advice around here you know
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 11:37 AM   #24
Phenith
NBA Junkie!

Phenith has decent reputationPhenith has decent reputation

20 team H2H keeper league: 3rd place(only 1 game behind 2nd, and 2 games behind 1st) in great shape for a post break run(as long as Butler can get healthy).
Phenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 05:32 PM   #25
JohanIsMySavior
Can barely lace up my sneakers

JohanIsMySavior has an OK reputation so far

h2h 12 teams in 4th 2 games back of first (just traded Hedo/Kaman for West/Okafor)

Parker
Ellis
Pierce
Iggy
West
Garnett
Brad Miller
Okafor
Artest
Harris
Childress
Thornton
Hill

h2h 18 teams this team is on the RISE 12th place 2 weeks back
now in 6th and 25 games out of first

Nash
Wade
Stojakovic
Butler
Shaq
Brand
Foye
Bell
Blount
Watson

I play the drop game with this team so depth is not much of an issue
JohanIsMySavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 07:32 PM   #26
otmtheshank
Good High School Starter

otmtheshank has an OK reputation so far

14 Team H2H, 12 cats(9 + 3pt%, OREB, and FTA), I currently sit second, but I'll be tied for first once the week's been processed.

My Squad:
PG Mike Bibby (Sac - PG)
PG Andre Miller (Phi - PG)
SG Corey Maggette (LAC - SG,SF)
SG Manu Ginobili (SA - SG)
SF LeBron James (Cle - SF)
SF Josh Smith (Atl - SG,SF,PF)
PF Ron Artest (Sac - SF,PF)
PF Nick Collison (Sea - PF,C)
C Chris Kaman (LAC - C)
C Al Jefferson (Min - PF,C)
Util Thaddeus Young (Phi - SF,PF)
Util Antonio McDyess (Det - PF)
BN Mike Conley (Mem - PG,SG)
BN Jannero Pargo (NO - PG)
BN Anthony Carter (Den - PG)
BN Jamario Moon (Tor - SF)
BN Kurt Thomas (Sea - PF,C)
otmtheshank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 09:39 PM   #27
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benJAMin
What's your lineup look like in those leagues Kingsfan? I dont see you post in this forum anymore, and I dont know what your teams even look like.

We could use your advice around here you know
Back to UC Davis now, so no time to post. Also fell a bit behind in my league since I can't manage my team 24/7...

I'll show my team if they win it all. :)
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 11:15 PM   #28
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

12 team Roto league. 4th place, currently stuck. 8 points behind the leader, and 2 points behind the 3rd place team. Two weeks ago, I got back up to 3rd, but fell back down again. I'm currently in the 2 steps forward, 2 steps back phase. I'm leading in steals, and 2nd in rebounds, the rest of my stats are in the middle.

PG - Deron Williams
SG - Stephen Jackson
G - Mike Bibby
SF - Ron Artest
PF - Shawn Marion
F - Caron Butler
C - Shaquille O'Neal
C - Al Horford
Util - Kevin Durant
Util - Andre Miller
Bench - Mike Conely
Bench - Ronnie Brewer
Bench - Andrea Bargnani

Just recently traded Bosh and Haslem for Deron Williams, Ronnie Brewer and Kevin Durant, and have a pending trade of Stephen Jackson for Mike Dunleavy Jr. Dunleavy's numbers are slightly down from Jackson, but he shoots a better %, and having both Jackson, Bibby and Durant shooting 40% a game is kinda killing my FG%.

I'm still trying to get another rebounder after having traded away Bosh and Haslem, but Horford has had a couple of 15+ rebounding games lately, so i'm still doing OK in that department, and Marion usually grabs 10 odd rebounds too. Thinking of dropping Conely for Kurt Thomas or Jeff Foster or someone like that who's still available.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 10:48 PM   #29
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

benJAMin has decent reputationbenJAMin has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
12 team Roto league. 4th place, currently stuck. 8 points behind the leader, and 2 points behind the 3rd place team. Two weeks ago, I got back up to 3rd, but fell back down again. I'm currently in the 2 steps forward, 2 steps back phase. I'm leading in steals, and 2nd in rebounds, the rest of my stats are in the middle.

PG - Deron Williams
SG - Stephen Jackson
G - Mike Bibby
SF - Ron Artest
PF - Shawn Marion
F - Caron Butler
C - Shaquille O'Neal
C - Al Horford
Util - Kevin Durant
Util - Andre Miller
Bench - Mike Conely
Bench - Ronnie Brewer
Bench - Andrea Bargnani

Just recently traded Bosh and Haslem for Deron Williams, Ronnie Brewer and Kevin Durant, and have a pending trade of Stephen Jackson for Mike Dunleavy Jr. Dunleavy's numbers are slightly down from Jackson, but he shoots a better %, and having both Jackson, Bibby and Durant shooting 40% a game is kinda killing my FG%.

I'm still trying to get another rebounder after having traded away Bosh and Haslem, but Horford has had a couple of 15+ rebounding games lately, so i'm still doing OK in that department, and Marion usually grabs 10 odd rebounds too. Thinking of dropping Conely for Kurt Thomas or Jeff Foster or someone like that who's still available.

I might wait on Conley over those guys, only because Conley may have some trade value for you in the next 5-10 games, whereas neither of those guys probably will. At least feel it out for the first two games or so and see what Conley does, but I agree that you might need a rebounder over another pg. Maybe think about offering deals like Conley for Horford/Gooden/Haywood, or deal Durant and Conley to someone who needs scoring.
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 11:13 PM   #30
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benJAMin
I might wait on Conley over those guys, only because Conley may have some trade value for you in the next 5-10 games, whereas neither of those guys probably will. At least feel it out for the first two games or so and see what Conley does, but I agree that you might need a rebounder over another pg. Maybe think about offering deals like Conley for Horford/Gooden/Haywood, or deal Durant and Conley to someone who needs scoring.
Yea, I was going to pick up Varajeo of waivers, but they he got injured. I made an offer of Andrea Bargnani for Drew Gooden, trying to cash in on Bargnani's current hot streak, and a deal of Bibby and Durant for Al Jefferson. I'm trying to get rid of all my 40% shooters. I feel pretty set with a guard rotation with Deron Wiliams, Andre Miller, Ronnie Brewer, Mike Dunleavy Jr. and Conely. Even if I get desperate, they're still some decent guards like Ricky Davis, Randy Foye, Jamaal Tinsley, Francisco Garcia, Martell Webster and some others that are still available, whereas there really aren't many impact bigs left.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: