Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
So it seems like Bonzi will be going to denver, because no one else wants him. So how do this look?
a couple of trade scenarios for bonzi going to denver:
1. bonzi and williamson(expiring contract) for camby and najera/patterson
2. Bonzi and thomas for camby and patterson/najera
3. Bonzi and potapenko (exp contract) for martin
4. Bonzi and thomas and williamons for martin and miller
1. Not likely to happen..Denver said they wouldn't trade Camby because he's been doing good for a while..
3.I can probably see this happening if we add Kenny Thomas and in they add in a filler...I would like that too happen...
4.Uhmm..that's a no I think...