Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-18-2008, 02:42 AM   #1
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here
Default Does anyone actually eat the pepper that come inside a Papa John's Pizza box?

Garlic sauce in every box is epic...but a pepper thrown in there? I have no time for that ****

I wonder how many starving children we could feed with those things...

Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:44 AM   #2
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Does anyone actually eat the pepper that come inside a Papa John's Pizza box?

Man I am so ****ing hungry right now. Also, which pepper? I don't see it.

(Is it just me, or does the jalapeno towards the top middle on the closest pizza look like it's been 'shopped in?)
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:45 AM   #3
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Does anyone actually eat the pepper that come inside a Papa John's Pizza box?

to the top left of the screen
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:45 AM   #4
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

and yes, i do eat it

but i think your suppose to drip the pepper oil on the pizza
Old 02-18-2008, 02:48 AM   #5
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

Pepperchinis, or as Subway calls them, bananna peppers

I do they are great, more with salads then pizza though. I like my pizza with jalepeno's more.
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:53 AM   #6
Aldridge Fan
Go Blazers!

Aldridge Fan has decent reputationAldridge Fan has decent reputation

That's funny. I'm cooking a pizza right now. One of those gourmet frozen kind. I just put extra mozzarella on it and call it good.
Aldridge Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:55 AM   #7
Aldridge Fan
Go Blazers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
Garlic sauce in every box is epic...but a pepper thrown in there? I have no time for that ****

Damn. That looks good. Makes my frozen pizza look like dog food.
Old 02-18-2008, 11:26 AM   #8
eboloid
Flash Gordo

eboloid has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldridge Fan
Damn. That looks [...] like dog food.

Guys, get a real pizza at a pizzeria or bake your own. This really looks horrible.
eboloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:25 PM   #9
bomber
Good college starter

bomber has decent reputationbomber has decent reputation

I remember we ordered Papa John's once and they effed up the order. They said "We made a mistake on your order so we brought you two"

My mom replies "So you made two mistakes instead of one?"

"Yes Ma'am"

"So instead of bringing the one pizza we wanted, you brought two we did not"

"Yes Ma'am"

Last time we ordered from there. It tasted like garbage anyways.

The Slogan "Better Ingredients, Better Pizza Papa Johns" had to be changed at one point because they conclude the ingredients were not "better"
Edit/Delete Message
bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:40 PM   #10
Aldridge Fan
Go Blazers!

Don't order the 'lasagna pizza' from Pizza Hut.

It does taste like dog food.
Old 02-18-2008, 02:06 PM   #11
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

gotta love the pepperocini even if i dont like papa johns
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:08 PM   #12
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps

with the nutritional value of peppers? probably about 2. but theyd get plenty of micronutrients
Old 02-18-2008, 02:33 PM   #13
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

whats with the hate on papa johns

papa johns >>>>> pizza hut,dominoes,little Caesars
Old 02-18-2008, 02:43 PM   #14
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by wTFaMonkey
whats with the hate on papa johns

papa johns >>>>> pizza hut,dominoes,little Caesars
but yet its still not good pizza. tastes like plastic barf with "cheese food" topping
Old 02-18-2008, 02:47 PM   #15
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

yes, its not GREAT pizza. but its still above average
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: