Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-18-2008, 05:55 AM   #1
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Last edited by gencbiba : 08-11-2008 at 10:50 PM.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 07:55 AM   #2
J-Roc
I brick open layups

J-Roc has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Hahahhaha

Love this serie!
J-Roc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 09:24 AM   #3
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Greatest scene in Fresh Prince history:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE72U19W574

The most emotional scene, and when I saw it new, I cried like a little school girl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu_UpcRBnF0
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 10:31 AM   #4
kidachi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ILwxVDcMU0

find the other ones in the related or to the user.. :)
Old 02-18-2008, 11:28 AM   #5
Zak

Zak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woAnHUPQWMA

fresh prince vs isiah thomas.
Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 11:32 AM   #6
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What is the damn infatuation with the Fresh Prince of Bel Air show? I mean really. I've never been on a board so obsessed with a show.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 11:35 AM   #7
kidachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woAnHUPQWMA

fresh prince vs isiah thomas.

Old 02-18-2008, 01:36 PM   #8
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
What is the damn infatuation with the Fresh Prince of Bel Air show? I mean really. I've never been on a board so obsessed with a show.

It's a great show that was light years ahead of it's time. Ignore some of the goofy clothes and Will's haircut the first few seasons, and if you didn't know any better, then you would think that it's a modern sitcom (aside from the random Whitney Houston/Day Quayle joke). Most sitcoms from that era are terribly dated and haven't aged well. Fresh Prince isn't one of them.

One of the best shows in television history, IMO. Great storylines, awesome characters, and the humor is something that remains funny and somewhat fresh, no matter how many times you watch it. Will Smith showed a vast array of acting skills as well. He could be the funny jokester, but when the part called for it, he could also be serious.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:34 PM   #9
Zak

Zak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidachi

I don't get why you put that emoticon.
Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 03:27 PM   #10
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

its just soo damn COOLL

will smith = goat
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 03:29 PM   #11
SHEED_ gangsta
I know everything

SHEED_ gangsta has decent reputationSHEED_ gangsta has decent reputation

was that actually Will Smith playing?
SHEED_ gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 04:05 PM   #12
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

I hate that stupid show. Over the top low brow comedy.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 05:02 PM   #13
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
The most emotional scene, and when I saw it new, I cried like a little school girl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu_UpcRBnF0
Uncle Phil is one of the best TV dads ever.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 05:27 PM   #14
The Ownage
Local High School Star

The Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Uncle Phil is one of the best TV dads ever.
+1.
The Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 09:34 PM   #15
bballer
King of ISH

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

fresh prince =GOAT in life
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: