Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 02-18-2008, 11:15 AM   #1
tecasse
Can barely lace up my sneakers

tecasse has an OK reputation so far
Default Would You Drop Andris Biedrins for Ronnie Brewer?

I now have 4 centers which include Shaquille O'Neal, Mark Blount, Dwight Howard and Andris Biedrins, Biedrins is driving me crazy, I really don't want to drop him but Nelson is all over the place and doesn't know what he wants to do with Harrington and Biedrins and Webber is going to make it worse. I am in a tight 12 team head to head league and someone has dropped Ronnie Brewer. I want to pick him up because I would like to have his steals, but I am pretty sure that if I drop Biedrins someone will pick him up. However, I just think that Brewer will be more consistently productive than Biedrins. What do you think, would you pull the trigger on this.
tecasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 11:21 AM   #2
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Would You Drop Andris Biedrins for Ronnie Brewer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecasse
I now have 4 centers which include Shaquille O'Neal, Mark Blount, Dwight Howard and Andris Biedrins, Biedrins is driving me crazy, I really don't want to drop him but Nelson is all over the place and doesn't know what he wants to do with Harrington and Biedrins and Webber is going to make it worse. I am in a tight 12 team head to head league and someone has dropped Ronnie Brewer. I want to pick him up because I would like to have his steals, but I am pretty sure that if I drop Biedrins someone will pick him up. However, I just think that Brewer will be more consistently productive than Biedrins. What do you think, would you pull the trigger on this.
I'd say no because Blount isn't that great, and Shaq can be injury prone, and who knows how he'll fit in with the Suns. I'd be dropping Blount to pick up Brewer if I were you.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:44 PM   #3
chuckyboy34
High School Starter

chuckyboy34 has an OK reputation so far

could u wait till the trade deadline is over? just to make sure mark blount has the center position all to himself. biedrins is the most inconsistant of the 4 but it doesnt look like ur centers are that good so i'd keep biedrins over brewer, for his boards. ronnie doesnt steal that much anymore either.
chuckyboy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:53 PM   #4
tecasse
Can barely lace up my sneakers

tecasse has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckyboy34
could u wait till the trade deadline is over? just to make sure mark blount has the center position all to himself. biedrins is the most inconsistant of the 4 but it doesnt look like ur centers are that good so i'd keep biedrins over brewer, for his boards. ronnie doesnt steal that much anymore either.

Unfortunately I already dropped Blount, but I don't think anyone will use their waiver priority to get him, so I will probably pick him back up if Brewer doesn't give me what I need.
tecasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 01:38 PM   #5
elz
Dylan spits hot fire!

elz has an OK reputation so far

Got the same problem

if Dampier is out there

Jump on him fast

that Kidd trade give Dampier a minimum of 35per game
and with no back up center even in foul trouble they still have to play him.
Add Jason Kidd to the mix and I see 10pts, 60 percent from the field, 10boards and a block with is basically Biedrins numbers. And of all the people on the floor he should always be open.

I still wouldn't drop biedrins though cuz he's still productive in short minutes but Nelly doesn't know what the fk his doing.
elz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 02:55 PM   #6
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

benJAMin has decent reputationbenJAMin has decent reputation

How about adding Biedrins in a packaged 2for1 deal? You'd get something for him in terms of value and open up a roster spot.
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: