Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-05-2009, 01:28 PM   #16
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How bad is coffee?

Yeah, going through a similar route right now that Finals week has arrived.

What are some other pros/cons of coffee?
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:31 PM   #17
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

I like hot tea but it only has like 1/4 the cafeinne.

So I just drink red bulls instead lol and I know that aint good for me.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:41 PM   #18
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wow.. im glad im down to about 600mgs of caffeine a day
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:45 PM   #19
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol hawk that's so baller status of you. About time someone appreciates the liquid greatness known as redbull.

Just re-read thread, my god wtfamonkey comes off like such a paranoid, hyperbolic imbecile.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:46 PM   #20
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Coffee has little to no affect on my energy levels, I just really, really like having it with breakfast. I either drink it black or with a little milk. The best part of coffee is having the coffee shi*ts before I leave for school/work, it's great not having to worry about one sneaking up on me and being forced to use a nasty public toilet.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:02 PM   #21
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
lol hawk that's so baller status of you. About time someone appreciates the liquid greatness known as redbull.

Just re-read thread, my god wtfamonkey comes off like such a paranoid, hyperbolic imbecile.

Red Bull is awesome man. That drink actually tastes good as well. The sugar free drink resembles toothpaste though. That shits gross.

In england and new york, they have it in vending machines

Last edited by Hawker : 05-05-2009 at 02:06 PM.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:09 PM   #22
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

never liked the taste of redbull. I think the others (monster, rockstar, etc) taste better but still not great. For a while there I could find one that was 100% juice (with all the **** added of course) but now the best I can find is the Monster Chaos which is 50% juice. Still dont taste great to me.

Are you young gents fans of yager (or other) bombs?

on an unrelated note, a new study has demonstrated that drinking red wine everyday adds ~ 5 years to your life.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:23 PM   #23
Clifton
talk less, say more

Clifton is considered somewhat coolClifton is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Coffee has little to no affect on my energy levels, I just really, really like having it with breakfast. I either drink it black or with a little milk.
Same here. I just like the flavor. I like a cup of coffee after dinner with dessert. You take a bite out of your dessert then a sip of coffee, repeat.

It's a very cultivated thing to do.

I don't drink it in the morning though. The way I get my energy levels up in the morning is I just go out and start a fight with someone. Someone bigger than me, and lose. Then I'm feeling insecure the rest of the day and I'm at my sharpest and most alert when my self-esteem is at stake.
Clifton is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: