Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-19-2008, 10:19 PM   #1
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default SoCalDad Lurks in the Darkness

So, my dad has been an occasional "lurker" here in the Lakers forum. While he is not an official member, he does visit from time to time. The key is to beware that your parents checking up on you.

My dad sent me an email, signed "So Cal Dad." That was a direct warning that I better behave and a reminder to all of you that your parents are watching your every move!

Lakerfreak, you better shape up. Hotsizzle, you have nothing to be worried about. The rest of you.... oh my.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:33 PM   #2
Frank Foley
High School Varsity 6th Man

Frank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: SoCalDad Lurks in the Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
My dad sent me an email, signed "So Cal Dad."

How did he deduce that internet poster "SoCalMike" is, in fact, his son Mike ____? There are a LOT of guys named Mike in So Cal. Unless you really are a pimp in real life. That might narrow it down some.
Frank Foley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:36 PM   #3
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Foley
How did he deduce that internet poster "SoCalMike" is, in fact, his son Mike ____? There are a LOT of guys named Mike in So Cal. Unless you really are a pimp in real life. That might narrow it down some.

There is only one Pimp, and he knows it.

Old 02-19-2008, 11:03 PM   #4
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

what's his screen name so I can PM him :)
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:47 PM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

loool I'll try my best to stop cussing.

PS,

Im sure you're dad's a pimp too

edit:

please explain that im not really gay and hotsizzle is just simply taking advantage of these damn avatar bets.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:56 PM   #6
SoCalMike

Bleedin: He does not have a screen name. he just visits the site. and, i am not gonna help him register!

Lakerfreak: my dad understands that everyone has their personal preferences. he does not discriminate. i can try to explain the concept of avy bets or i can just let him go on thinking you are gay. LOL

Old 02-19-2008, 11:58 PM   #7
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
loool I'll try my best to stop cussing.

PS,

Im sure you're dad's a pimp too

edit:

please explain that im not really gay and hotsizzle is just simply taking advantage of these damn avatar bets.

Lakerfreak....what did u bet on man?
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:10 AM   #8
LakerDynasty00
High school junior varsity star

LakerDynasty00 has decent reputationLakerDynasty00 has decent reputation

Haha, I've been wondering about that avatar for awhile now...
LakerDynasty00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:42 AM   #9
LongBeachLakers
Local High School Star

LongBeachLakers has an OK reputation so far

My folks are computer illiterate and they don't care what I do online.
LongBeachLakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:57 AM   #10
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lakerfreaks not gay? i was so proud of you for finally coming out of the closet and proclaiming your gayness. i suppose the whole hot sauce thing was a sham too?
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:41 AM   #11
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
Lakerfreak....what did u bet on man?

I bet hotsizzle we would miss the playoffs, now that we got Gasol, you can see we wont miss any playoffs.
Old 02-20-2008, 02:43 AM   #12
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
lakerfreaks not gay? i was so proud of you for finally coming out of the closet and proclaiming your gayness. i suppose the whole hot sauce thing was a sham too?

lol no gts I only pretended to like hotsauce to impress you.
Old 02-20-2008, 10:04 AM   #13
SoCalMike

Old 02-20-2008, 12:48 PM   #14
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
lol no gts I only pretended to like hotsauce to impress you.
oh well, i was gonna have my wife make a special batch of her homemade Chili Sauce just for you..but never mind...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:14 PM   #15
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike

Lakerfreak: my dad understands that everyone has their personal preferences. he does not discriminate. i can try to explain the concept of avy bets or i can just let him go on thinking you are gay. LOL

hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: