Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-20-2008, 02:57 PM   #16
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official PimpCast: Lakers vs. Suns, 2/20/08, 6:00PM PST, US Airways Center

Unfortunately I will miss the game.

Im anxious to come back from a long day of school with some good news.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:59 PM   #17
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official PimpCast: Lakers vs. Suns, 2/20/08, 6:00PM PST, US Airways Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Unfortunately I will miss the game.

Im anxious to come back from a long day of school with some good news.

I can text you with updates!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:01 PM   #18
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
I can text you with updates!

I don't get texts...My mom is a bigger tyrant than I will ever hope to be
Old 02-20-2008, 03:02 PM   #19
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I don't get texts...My mom is a bigger tyrant than I will ever hope to be

Oh darn... I was gonna charge you .99 Cents per text update! HAHA

p.s. be careful about what you say about your mom... she *could* be watching! haha

Old 02-20-2008, 03:03 PM   #20
Kappy
Local High School Star

Kappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat cool

UNBELIEVABLE!!! Can you believe that the Time Warner in my area (where I live) is having an outage, and they say that it may be a few hours before the tv will be working?!! OMG!!! I'm fricken P'd off right now. It's exactly 12:00 Noon here right now, so a few hours may mean 3:00pm or more. I WILL KILL IF I MISS THIS LAKER GAME!!! At least I do have service to my phone and internet again, but there for a little while, it was all out (I have an All-In-One package). I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SH'T!!!!
Kappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:05 PM   #21
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappy
UNBELIEVABLE!!! Can you believe that the Time Warner in my area (where I live) is having an outage, and they say that it may be a few hours before the tv will be working?!! OMG!!! I'm fricken P'd off right now. It's exactly 12:00 Noon here right now, so a few hours may mean 3:00pm or more. I WILL KILL IF I MISS THIS LAKER GAME!!! At least I do have service to my phone and internet again, but there for a little while, it was all out (I have an All-In-One package). I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SH'T!!!!

Go to your local BestBuy or Circuit City and watch the game there... haha

Seriously, that really sucks!!!

Old 02-20-2008, 03:09 PM   #22
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Oh darn... I was gonna charge you .99 Cents per text update! HAHA

p.s. be careful about what you say about your mom... she *could* be watching! haha

Oh no she likes when shes known as a tyrant.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:57 PM   #23
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappy

That happen to me yesterday, my dvr went to ****, luckily I have another source for cable and still caught the game, but wasn't the same in non HD format.
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 06:30 PM   #24
Kappy
Local High School Star

Kappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat cool

OHHH ..... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! ...... My tv cable just came back on....2 hours until game time. I was really starting to get worried and P'd there for a while. BUT I'M HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY NOW!!!

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!
Old 02-20-2008, 07:15 PM   #25
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm in valencia, mine was out (time warner) for quite awhile today also... i looked at my wife and said where's the phone book, i gotta find a bar where the game will be on
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 08:32 PM   #26
Kappy
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
I'm in valencia, mine was out (time warner) for quite awhile today also... i looked at my wife and said where's the phone book, i gotta find a bar where the game will be on

That's funny .... I live in Culver City, and that's the first thing I thought of also......BAR-TIME!!! But, ALLS good now....Comfortable home, my laptop, and a 30 pack case of Budweiser!---Life's Good!!!

Oh yeah .... How could I forget -- "THE LAKERS VS SUNS"!!!
Old 02-20-2008, 08:56 PM   #27
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm in Northridge and my cable was prolly out too, but I haven't been home today....it better be on when I get there 5 min before game time!
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 08:59 PM   #28
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Let's go Lakers tip off in 5 minutes....
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 09:04 PM   #29
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Spurs just completed a trade with seattle. Kurt Thomas to Spurs for Brent Barry and a 1st round draft pick and one other player was involve. Boy isn't that to much?
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 09:05 PM   #30
Kappy
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexthegod
I'm in Northridge and my cable was prolly out too, but I haven't been home today....it better be on when I get there 5 min before game time!

Yeah, I think it was out just about everywhere around today. I was seriously sweating it!!!

I'll pray for ya!!!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: